Team-BHP - Porsche Carreras in Bangalore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche Carreras in Bangalore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/9510-porsche-carreras-bangalore.html)

Here are pics of the silver MH registered Porsche.

nice car.. seen the owner flooring it on mg road during evening times..

Last saturday I was returning from LCD after meeting Wolf and I saw this car in st marks road... My friends was beside me browsing thru the Mp3's in the music system. Tats when I noticed this car on the other side of the road stopped in the signal.

I told my friend... Dude, check out the porsche... He being a porsche fan and never seen one for real... He stretched out from his side and thru my window to have look at the car. Not only I was blinded for a few secs... the other car was so near, he scared the porsche driver. The driver might have freaked out by the look on his face....

I guess this car is from indiranagar, as i see this going past on 80feet road every morning, the exhaust makes lot of sound and he always pass blasting it.

car is friends, has custom exhausts intake etc, he doesnt stay in indiranagar, his office is that way. Its his daily drive car. Its a Porsche Carrera S by the way and is one of the only car to has the porsche PCCB (Porsche carbon ceramic brakes) on it which costs nearly 8.5 lakhs for the brakes only.

cheers

Quote:

Its a Porsche Carrera S by the way and is one of the only car to has the porsche PCCB (Porsche carbon ceramic brakes) on it which costs nearly 8.5 lakhs for the brakes only
Whoa!!! :eek: 8.5 Lakhs!!!! Boy !!! one could buy a good car with that much money !! BTW do they really that effective ..read: worth it??

Quote:

Originally Posted by comfortablywacky
Whoa!!! :eek: 8.5 Lakhs!!!! Boy !!! one could buy a good car with that much money !! BTW do they really that effective ..read: worth it??

They last longer, never fade and more consistent feel. However, takes time to warm up

Where does Ranjith push this beast though?

[SIZE=2]hey all ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Nice Porsche....is that a new one is bangalore...There already was a carrera boxster if I remember...When did this thing land...any one knows ? Gotta keep myself updates about bangalore...:) [/SIZE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by general_neo
Last saturday I was returning from LCD after meeting Wolf and I saw this car in st marks road... ... I noticed this car on the other side of the road stopped in the signal....

i too spotted this Silver Porsche at the same at the same singal....i was with my friends ina White TATA Safari...

is it that guy ranjith's car?? the same guy who had a silver supra?

Saw this beauty in Chennai, ECR to be precise. Sure was a very good day for me. Saw a red Ferrari 360 Modena screaming past me:D , a Porsche Boxster:D , and a very very cool underground styled CR-V , and then this huge Yamaha FJR-1300.

P.S:- Sorry for the quality of the pic guys, was shot from my phone

Note from Moderator :

Please refrain from using more than two smilies per post. Please go through the forum rules and regulations before posting

the silver mh 12 registered 911 scared the s**t out of me when it flew past me on mg road today evening...followed it till lavelle road...took a couple of videos on my phone of the beast accelerating.

[quote=fash_1]Saw this beauty in Chennai, ECR to be precise.

Saw the porsche goin towards Blore today.... man that guy must own a gas station to fuel that car....agree:

Spotted a Black Carrera S yesterday on St. Mark's Road. KA 01 registration.

Unlike the silver one, this one was being driven rather sedately. Pics on my wife's cam. Shall upload it later.

Post deleted

Please do not give out car owner names or hints leading to them for privacy reasons unless already out in the media. Please go throught the rules of posting in the "Super cars and imports" section

Team BHP Support Staff