Team-BHP - Mercedes E Class "BINZ" Limo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mercedes E Class "BINZ" Limo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/96271-mercedes-e-class-binz-limo.html)

Hi All,

Spotted this Long Mercedes E Class which had "BINZ" monogram on it,near my office @ Hiranandani,Powai.:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugatti_86 (Post 2235728)
Hi All,

Spotted this Long Mercedes E Class which had "BINZ" monogram on it,near my office @ Hiranandani,Powai.

Yeah that's done by Binz.
Welcome to BINZ Limousine - Thank you.

wow!that is a nice catch!i wonder if this was sold by the showroom or imported?
what was the engine size to pull this long car?who is the owner :D

This is definitely an import. Binz does not seem to have an outlet in India. It would be interesting to see the interiors of this one really.

that means this is not an official limo from benz?also it has 2 doors at the back which usual limos dont have,very eager on the engine though,should it be a 500?

Looks like a 6 door version rather than a 4 door stretch limo. The website shows some interior pictures for reference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2235813)
This is definitely an import. Binz does not seem to have an outlet in India. It would be interesting to see the interiors of this one really.

The alloys look like the Indian version. Could be a local job slapped up with a fake Binz logo.

Neat job nonetheless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugatti_86 (Post 2235728)
Hi All,

Spotted this Long Mercedes E Class which had "BINZ" monogram on it,near my office @ Hiranandani,Powai.:Shockked:

i spotted it too, last night at around 2300 hrs .
when did u see it ??

That looks like a E250. more than enough power for this vehicle as you are not going to be ferrying around passengers at a million miles an hour. This though, is NOT the first Binz Merc in India. I am dead sure there is one more although I dont remember if it is an older E or S class.

Looks like a local job with a Binz logo.

@cyrus: are you talking about the one in pune? a maroon E belonging to a well known family?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya_911 (Post 2236070)
Looks like a local job with a Binz logo.

No one would cut up a brand new E.

Quote:

Originally Posted by satya180 (Post 2236154)
@cyrus: are you talking about the one in pune? a maroon E belonging to a well known family?

As I said, I dont remember of the top of my head. But im sure it is silver and not maroon. The maroon one you talk about is the poonawalla car right?

@cyrus: yes, the poonawalla car. but im sure i remember seeing a mercedes logo on it, and not binz.

It seems more like E350 to me, I have also spotted few six door E classes (older generations) around Doha but all had the mercedes Benz logo and not BINZ!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zebo (Post 2236334)
It seems more like E350 to me, I have also spotted few six door E classes (older generations) around Doha but all had the mercedes Benz logo and not BINZ!

But its got the E250 rims. And like Cyrus said, this must be a proper job, I mean it looks well done.