Team-BHP - Supercars & Imports : Rajasthan
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Supercars & Imports : Rajasthan (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/96496-supercars-imports-rajasthan.html)

Hi Fellas,

I found a lot but there was no thread where I could post the exotics found in Rajasthan!

Let me start with few!

Thanks and Regards

A few more, was not able to attach them in the previous post.

Thanks and Regards

Hey Mudit,

Nice pics. White XJL looks killer. Where was this? What part of Rajasthan? From the pics it seems the S class is captured in Udaipur. (Sajjan Gadh in back drop)

On my visit once to Udaipur last year i had seen a Bentley Arnage there. Probably a visitor. Had also seen a few X5's and Q7's. Quite a lot were RJ14 registered. The Bentley was DL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by h@r$h@l (Post 2242043)
Hey Mudit,

Nice pics. White XJL looks killer. Where was this? What part of Rajasthan? From the pics it seems the S class is captured in Udaipur. (Sajjan Gadh in back drop)

On my visit once to Udaipur last year i had seen a Bentley Arnage there. Probably a visitor. Had also seen a few X5's and Q7's. Quite a lot were RJ14 registered. The Bentley was DL.

Hello,

Thanks, You are absolutely right! That pic is captured in Udaipur!

RJ14 is for Jaipur, In udaipur you can see a number of busa's, ninja's and ducati's.

Thanks and Regards

There is one Jaguar-Black, Yellow plate, RJ-14 that belongs to a leading Tour operator in India. He has quite a few exotics to suffice the demands of the high profile guests he caters for.

The 2nd pic in your 2nd post looks that it has been taken at Merc Showroom parking?

Quote:

Originally Posted by deky (Post 2242992)
There is one Jaguar-Black, Yellow plate, RJ-14 that belongs to a leading Tour operator in India. He has quite a few exotics to suffice the demands of the high profile guests he caters for.

The 2nd pic in your 2nd post looks that it has been taken at Merc Showroom parking?

Yes, the 2nd pic is from the merc showroom.

few more pics..

Name:  q5nq7.png
Views: 8261
Size:  664.2 KBName:  DSC_0786.png
Views: 8281
Size:  718.7 KB

Thats a CBR Fireblade and the owner also owns a mercedes benz slk200 in red.

Source: Cars Spotted In Jaipur | Facebook

Ferrari 308
Supercars & Imports : Rajasthan-284549_120875668006301_120834134677121_151408_5485985_n-1.jpg

Porsche Panamera S
Supercars & Imports : Rajasthan-420122_230734297020437_120834134677121_486740_154869232_n.jpg

Audi R8 Spyder
Supercars & Imports : Rajasthan-529943_267271056700094_120834134677121_583832_480594445_n.jpg

The R8 Spyder is there for an event probably. The rims on the Panamera are a big letdown. The high profile tires spoil the stance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2749326)

The 308 looks absolutely gorgeous. The gills and the pop-up headlamps look beautiful!

Quote:

The rims on the Panamera are a big letdown. The high profile tires spoil the stance.
I fail to see why someone would spec those wheels, especially in Rajasthan. The state has some of the most amazing roads, both within cities and outside them. But then, everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially someone who buys a car costing upwards of a crore. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2749391)
I fail to see why someone would spec those wheels, especially in Rajasthan. The state has some of the most amazing roads, both within cities and outside them. But then, everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially someone who buys a car costing upwards of a crore. :D

Those wheels and tires,the color,the slight dusty flavor to the Panamera seem the perfect combination for me. I'd happily do a India dekkho with this thing. With a subtle and classy luggage rack on the roof!

I'm starting to like the Panamera range .These cars are the epitome of high speed trans-continental cruising as well as some real fun in the twisties. That's a crazy concept!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 2749421)
Those wheels and tires,the color,the slight dusty flavor to the Panamera seem the perfect combination for me. I'd happily do a India dekkho with this thing. With a subtle and classy luggage rack on the roof!

I'm starting to like the Panamera range .These cars are the epitome of high speed trans-continental cruising as well as some real fun in the twisties. That's a crazy concept!:)

Lamborghini did that a long time ago,it was called the Espada.I agree with shamik,the wheels look totally out of place.For a transcontinental cruise a Ferrari 550 is perfect with the flappy paddles.Those V12s were designed with much more lower end torque than a what you would expect in a ferrari,but were still plenty fast.And twisties?:)

But my,my a 308.Now where did that come from?I wonder if its that one with the "308" reg number,ex-bombay car?

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 2749570)
Lamborghini did that a long time ago,it was called the Espada.I agree with shamik,the wheels look totally out of place.For a transcontinental cruise a Ferrari 550 is perfect with the flappy paddles.Those V12s were designed with much more lower end torque than a what you would expect in a ferrari,but were still plenty fast.And twisties?:)

But with four people and most of their stuff in supreme comfort,cars like the Panamera and the Rapide have taken the concept of the 2+2 GT to a new,more functional level,without losing out on the fun as well as the oomph factor. However,the FF is undoubtedly the king here.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 2749611)
But with four people and most of their stuff in supreme comfort,cars like the Panamera and the Rapide have taken the concept of the 2+2 GT to a new,more functional level,without losing out on the fun as well as the oomph factor. However,the FF is undoubtedly the king here.:D

I guess you forgot the Bentley Flying Spur there. The Panamera and the FF have proper backseats, but the Rapide can't exactly be called comfy in the rear, can it? That said, I'm a huge fan of the Rapide's looks! Looks drop-dead gorgeous!
P.S. I hope Bentley introduces the new V8 into the FS as well. That's one dirty-sounding engine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2749707)
I guess you forgot the Bentley Flying Spur there. The Panamera and the FF have proper backseats, but the Rapide can't exactly be called comfy in the rear, can it? That said, I'm a huge fan of the Rapide's looks! Looks drop-dead gorgeous!

Well,kill me for it,but in my book,the Panamera looks better than a Flying Spur. A sublimely beautiful Continental GT Coupe stretched without too much thought. I'm sure that must not be the case in Bentley's book,but personally I find the proportions of the Flying Spur a bit Superb-ish. No offence meant.:)

The Panamera at least plays honest in being a four door coupe,and looking like one. Again you might call the Rapide a stretched DB9/Virage,but you have to admit it(you already have!) that Aston has pulled it off cleanly.I believe its amongst the most beautiful cars on sale today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2749707)
P.S. I hope Bentley introduces the new V8 into the FS as well. That's one dirty-sounding engine!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 2749739)
Well,kill me for it,but in my book,the Panamera looks better than a Flying Spur. A sublimely beautiful Continental GT Coupe stretched without too much thought. I'm sure that must not be the case in Bentley's book,but personally I find the proportions of the Flying Spur a bit Superb-ish. No offence meant.:)

The Panamera at least plays honest in being a four door coupe,and looking like one. Again you might call the Rapide a stretched DB9/Virage,but you have to admit it(you already have!) that Aston has pulled it off cleanly.I believe its amongst the most beautiful cars on sale today.

A 4 door supercar and how could you guys miss out that beautiful Maserati Quattroporte? :Frustrati