Team-BHP - Claridges Supercar Show 20th Feb 2011 - Delhi EDIT: Now with Pics
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Claridges Supercar Show 20th Feb 2011 - Delhi EDIT: Now with Pics (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/96849-claridges-supercar-show-20th-feb-2011-delhi-edit-now-pics-2.html)

R8 V10 looks mean in black and the alloys looks great.
Seems like turn out this year was less than last year, anyways nice pics keep them coming.

Seems like the G.O.D.S. were also present at the event . The showstopper no doubt was as always the LP670-4 SV :D

Where are the pictures Bhpian's, its been two days and everyones awaiting for more!

The LP670-4 SV is the cream of the show followed by the Balboni.

Cannonball has posted the album on facebook: Claridges Supercar & Superbike Show, February 2011. | Facebook

Source: The Automotive India. Trust me, its just the beginning! ;)

Things going from hot to hotter..

P.S - Making back-to-back posts because I ran out of pic number limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2257568)
Source: The Automotive India. Trust me, its just the beginning! ;)

Uber cool clicks!!!!

I think you can't really spot any apparent difference between a M5 and a normal 5 series.

damn cool pics man. i am completely speechless. i feel so sad for missing this show and go to agra :)

the 2 blue rolls look nice standing in full glory next to each other. Dont under stand the reg plate of the Rolls HY 10 BMZ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carheadbanger (Post 2257599)
I think you can't really spot any apparent difference between a M5 and a normal 5 series.

For a trained eye, it wont take more than a couple of seconds to differentiate the both. Its that simple you know :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by h@r$h@l (Post 2257606)
the 2 blue rolls look nice standing in full glory next to each other. Dont under stand the reg plate of the Rolls HY 10 BMZ?

That's a Goodwood registration I guess. Rolls td cars used to be Carnet ones and will carry international registrations. The first Phantom td car (grey one) too had UK plates.

As the bespoke machinery hit the streets of Delhi. Weird. None of the bhpians covered an event of such magnitude. :confused:

*Note* The SV's bumper met some angry speed breaker :Frustrati

Those are some nice pictures Scorcher . Thanks for sharing. Dont see any Ferraris though. Anyways I couldnt help notice that beautiful white SL Convertible next to the XKR. Did you by any chance click some pictures of that. Sorry but Im a sucker for old Mercs :) Couldnt help noticing it amongst the newer big boys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2257625)
Anyways I couldnt help notice that beautiful white SL Convertible next to the XKR. Did you by any chance click some pictures of that. Sorry but Im a sucker for old Mercs Couldnt help noticing it amongst the newer big boys.

Dippy, you're in for a treat.
The old man undoubtedly stands out in the young crowd.

Fantastic pics buddy. Delhi has some hawt hawtt rides. Super hot pics of the LP670 SV.

Never knew there existed a hideous yellow Cayenne in the country !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 2257753)
Fantastic pics buddy. Delhi has some hawt hawtt rides. Super hot pics of the LP670 SV.

Never knew there existed a hideous yellow Cayenne in the country !!

If Mumbai can have a hideous looking yellow Flying Spur sure Delhi can have a yellow Cayenne :D

@Scorcher: Thank you for the SL pictures

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy (Post 2257781)
If Mumbai can have a hideous looking yellow Flying Spur sure Delhi can have a yellow Cayenne :D

Oh yes almost forgot about that yellow FS.:D

Which is that modded Cayenne? The black one. Is it a Transyberria edition or something? Sorry for my limited knowledge. Any idea folks?

@Scorcher- More pics please.please: Waiting to see the LP550-2 VB !!