Team-BHP - Spotted: Audi R8 V10 Spyder in Mumbai!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Spotted: Audi R8 V10 Spyder in Mumbai! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/99203-spotted-audi-r8-v10-spyder-mumbai.html)

Finally spotted spiderman's Audi R8 Spyder! The candy orange color(as I call it) will have different opinions but I personally think R8 would look much better in other colors. But nevertheless, a gorgeous supercar!
And yes it's UP registered.

Thanks for sharing the pictures ragingbull. I agree that this colour does look wierd on the Spider but it would have looked better if it had the V10 alloys if you know what Im talking about. The side blades from the coupe are sorely missed on the convertible for sure. Hopefully I should be seeing it in the flesh real soon.

What a conincidence clap:
I also saw the R8 on the 6th April on Link road.
There was lots of traffic and it was right with me from Infiniti mall to Juhu Circle. Infact it was so close to the auto in which I was travelling that it was diffucult to click any pictures

Is this the first R8 spyder in mumbai?

@theragingbull - I have already seen these pics on facebook. Looks like you have copied?

Quote:

Originally Posted by muditgrover (Post 2306871)
@theragingbull - I have already seen these pics on facebook. Looks like you have copied?

Maybe hes the one who put them on facebook?:Frustrati

Ragingbull - Good shots, however I think the colour would look better in real life. It looks too washed out here, I guess thats what the afternoon sun does to a mobile cam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 2306926)
Maybe hes the one who put them on facebook?:Frustrati

Ragingbull - Good shots, however I think the colour would look better in real life. It looks too washed out here, I guess thats what the afternoon sun does to a mobile cam.

Yeah, You are right! I just checked. He only posted it on fb.

Using a dslr and some skills can make this car look awesome.

Thanks

@muditgrover...I have only taken the pics and posted it on my FB page: Supercars and Exotics in Mumbai | Facebook
Quote:

Originally Posted by rikhav (Post 2306815)
There was lots of traffic and it was right with me from Infiniti mall to Juhu Circle. Infact it was so close to the auto in which I was travelling that it was diffucult to click any pictures

Is this the first R8 spyder in mumbai?

Pity you couldn't take any pictures! I saw the car for just a couple of seconds and managed to take these pics :)

It's not only the first spyder in Mumbai, but first in India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 2307618)
@muditgrover...I have only taken the pics and posted it on my FB page: Supercars and Exotics in Mumbai | Facebook

Pity you couldn't take any pictures! I saw the car for just a couple of seconds and managed to take these pics :)

It's not only the first spyder in Mumbai, but first in India.

Lucky you
As i said I was travelling so close to the car that full length pics were not possible.
I feel proud to see the 1st Audi R8 Spyder in India so close :)

His car is nice but i would rather have the V10 wheels like mentioned above. the color is a love or hate color. btw the car looks 100x better when the top is down

Today's Bombay Times features the owners R8. It was UP reg the last time i saw it.
Shirdi over Spyder for Bhushan Kumar! - The Times of India

Are you sure its a UP number? His has an HR number and perhaps the only R8 spyder as yet. Maybe UP was temp. number.

UP ** ** 4040 is his number or atleast thats what it says in the picture i have. Btw he is the only owner of a spyder in india.

I would rather buy a gallardo/gallardo spyder.They share the same engine though the balboni has more horse power.And even the price difference isn't much.No Nazi Italian all day :D

Spiderman has had gallardo spyder in the past...the temp number was HR..I am having a couple of pics of the same

^^^you live in lokandwala? What car you drive?