Team-BHP - R1 & hayabusa lookalikes for < Rs.2 lakhs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   R1 & hayabusa lookalikes for < Rs.2 lakhs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/10448-r1-hayabusa-lookalikes-rs-2-lakhs-2.html)

bikes look kool,,nice job,clap:

the bikes look nice, and a VERY GOOD EFFORT, but still, all show no go. i'd rather have a ugly, naked, no-fairing piece of metal that's comfy and could whup a real R1's butt....

by the way- those brake rotors- what the heck...??? any idea which make are they..??

The bikes look really really good..but like everyone said,I feel the same thing - the heavy tires/add on kit would decrease the original bike performance..and so,all show & no go..
-sr

awesome overall job...the best i have ever seen...just some problems
1. rear tyre looks out of proportion..should have gone for a smaller size but much broader tyres
2. the finishing on the exhaust shold be better
3. he should putt the oil small cyl near the handle bars like the real ones..

all said and done...a good job...a definitely god looker but im sure i would be hell to ride

cheers

SRK, if u've ridden or been ridden in a superbike, u wouldn't have even started this thread.

But, pretty good work.

Dude not bad at all for work done by a desi. Trust me, lot of hard work must've gone in to make those bikes look like what they look now. But then again as Manson said, 2L, anyone would be better off with an old 400 or a Comet.

Well i'll say neat job very neat "Cosmetic Mod", but only difference between this and the original one is that the original one is much much much faster than these ones!

The bikes look great in the picture. The best I've seen.

But, like they say, many things look good from far away.

agree with speeddemon its better off buyin a second hand 400

All in all its a Skill to make a Pulsar/Karizma Look like a SBKclap: . But the sad part is that even today We dont even get the power of an imported 400cc in any of our indian bikes. .

at 2 lakhs I dont think I would even thinkof modding my bike.

Yo can get like a BMW 650 at that price.........

I agree that a lot of commendable work had gone into these bikes, but the looks alone do not make them a SBK. It would only end up making a fool of the person that is riding it... refer to this comment made by varun_patra in the mad-mod thread...

"And now nothing can beat this - I was on my friends 2002 busa like a year back . We stopped at a signal on the western express highway and there are these 2 guys on a pulsar rite next to us on the signal and they start lookin at the bike . The guy takes off his helmet and asks my friend - KITNE KA MODIFICATION KIYA !!!! lol and then just as the signal starts my friend is liek 7 LAKS (SAATH LAKH ) and zooms away !!!!! lol Imagine what must have that guy gone thru ."

You sure dont want to me standing on a signal with smoke on your face after spending 2L on the bike......

The bikes do look good. But 2 lakhs for a body kit?
If I remember correctly, the ones at vahan yatra were done for 35-40K.

To each his own guys. Agreed that many guys here would be performance oriented who wudnt wanna add an extra nut or bolt that would decrease their bike's performance. But there are others who care just about looks and wouldn't mind spending that extra buck to make their econo-bikes look like their dreambikes (without worrying abt paying a bomb on maintainence and spares).
The mods are pretty good but like everyone I too would prefer a 2nd hand 250 or 400 or a stock karizma/bullet.

I must admit - Its an extremely impressive job. But I would never get myself a counterfeit product.

GTO

nicely modified bro but its just the exterior when it comes to interior a 150cc indian bike can easily beat it bro look at the bhp men no waysssss not for me its too slow not for people who love speed not at all