Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2012, 09:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane

Just the other day I was waiting to pick up my family at the Tatvagyan vidyapith signal on Ghodbunder Road in Thane and suddenly something caught my eye. There was this new showroom (atleast I saw it for the first time) and was displaying some great looking bikes. And then I realized it was a Hyosung Showroom. I still had some time so decided to have a closer peek. Initially when I approached the showroom and asked if I could take some snaps, the guy sitting at the counter straightaway refused but gave ame a card and asked to contact the the owner. I did so and was surprised to know that the owner Vishal was well aware of Team BHP and gave his consent to click the drool worthy bikes. Vishal regulary browses BHP forum as a guest & I hope he joins in soon.

The bikes on display were the ST7, GT 650 N and GT 650 R. I will let the pics do the talking.

The details of the showroom are:
Ronit Motors
Shop no 5 , Vardhaman vatika, next to Vihang's Inn Hotel, Ghodbunder Road, Thane (West) 400607
Contact details: 7738748886
Owner: Vishal
Weblink: Garware Motors - Brings Hyosung home
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-showroom.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-gt-650.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-gt-650-front.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-gt-650-r.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-gt-650-r-front.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-st7.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-st7-side.jpg  

Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane-wall-paper.jpg  

ghodlur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th May 2012, 19:52   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Pics : Garware Hyosung dealer at Thane

Thanks for sharing Ghodlur!
Almost two weeks old thread on an enthusiast forum without a single reply only leads me to wonder if people really care about what Garware - Hyosung alliance has been upto off late? Garware needs to get realistic about pricing, and be a lot louder with its marketing if they really intend to see any money at the end of the day.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2012, 06:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

A friend had to have his front tyre replaced a few days back and they charged him 16k for it .
Old 12th May 2012, 15:44   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
A friend had to have his front tyre replaced a few days back and they charged him 16k for it .
Considering what the tires cost in the market these days, I really don't think 16K is all that much for having it swapped at the dealership.
Old 30th August 2012, 20:51   #5
BHPian

Visited the place a week back, the person present did have some knowledge about the bikes and its competitors, it appeared as if he was not at all interested in selling the bike and had a very laid back attitude.

Besides they told me that they will call me in a day or two once they get a GT650r for display but I am still waiting for that call.
Old 31st August 2012, 02:18   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookkeeper View Post

Besides they told me that they will call me in a day or two once they get a GT650r for display but I am still waiting for that call.
Classic case at most automobile dealerships. The current crop of 'fairly large employee turnover' sales executives are more suited for the not so informed customer who they can sell a product to without much effort.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks