Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th May 2006, 17:28   #16
BHPian

I think this picture is just perfect...... the rear three quarter of this bike is simply stunning and to top that there's the beautiful backdrop!!!

Oooohh those cans and that razor sharp tail section!!!

Can i maybe have a hi-res version of this pic??? [Obviously this pic has been scaled down to be posted here!!!]
Old 10th May 2006, 19:49   #17
Senior - BHPian

Awesome. Simply Awesome. This trip that you are taking is a dream of mine. I don't know when it will come true. And what I am feeling most jealous about is the weather. Man! It is chilly an dcold here in New England.
Old 10th May 2006, 22:57   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
Can i maybe have a hi-res version of this pic??? [Obviously this pic has been scaled down to be posted here!!!]
Sure, glad you liked the pic. I will upload it and PM you.
Old 11th May 2006, 05:26   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee
Are you riding a bike to SD? If you get a bike or rent a bike, let me know. We can go out riding together.
Hi, we are taking car for rent and the ride.

I wasn't aware tat we can take bikes also for rent. If we get bikes for rent where i can get it, because i am intersted more in bikes than car, plz tell me. Give me ur CA contact number or plz mail me the details on samthestar@gmail.com.

Waiting eagerly for ur reply.
Old 11th May 2006, 09:10   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bike_bug
Waiting eagerly for ur reply.
I have PM'ed you the links of rental places. Basically 7 years back when I wanted to get hold of a bike real bad, I had looked around. A Harley sportster was available for $75 per day. Its the same price even today. Yes, I could rent it with an Indian International drivers license.
http://www.bnm.com/eagle.htm
There are other places that rent out BMWs if you can afford them.

And if you want to rent the exact same kind of bike I have - it is $135 per day in SFO
http://www.rentasportbike.com/home_files/Page351.htm

Last edited by prasadee : 11th May 2006 at 09:13.
Old 11th May 2006, 11:52   #21
BHPian

awesone pics man . . . . lovely angles . . .
the cans look truly amazing !!!
good work !!

Last edited by jakesride : 11th May 2006 at 11:54.
Old 11th May 2006, 21:07   #22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyron1
Nhahahaaiicee....neat pics. I especially like the last one. The front of the VFR and those windmill rotors...aahhh...bliss...looks like you had a nice ride, prasadee...keep us updated with your future trips....

P.S- Don't you think $4 per gallon for 98 octane premium is worth the pleasure....?
I always use 87 octane, regular fuel in my bike, and my cars. In any case, it has so much unused horsepower that I cannot see a real difference.

I used to put higher octane gas for my CBR. The only difference was that it gave me a couple extra miles to a gallon, and burnt fuel at a higher temperature. My mechanic asked me not to switch back and forth with octane rating, as they burn at different temperatures, and screw up the engine. It could even crack the engine parts. I switched back to 87, and never looked back.
Old 11th May 2006, 21:13   #23
BHPian

wooooooaahh... ..damn usa man ...
all good for your upcoming tour man ..
cheerz..
Old 12th May 2006, 05:45   #24
BHPian

Quote:
I have PM'ed you the links of rental places. Basically 7 years back when I wanted to get hold of a bike real bad, I had looked around. A Harley sportster was available for $75 per day. Its the same price even today. Yes, I could rent it with an Indian International drivers license.
http://www.bnm.com/eagle.htm
There are other places that rent out BMWs if you can afford them.

And if you want to rent the exact same kind of bike I have - it is $135 per day in SFO
http://www.rentasportbike.com/home_files/Page351.htm
Hi,

GOt the message from u............. Thank u very much for this info, have already taken VW JETTA for rent for some time......... The bike rent is bit costly but still planning to rent a bike and ride on these beautiful Free ways.

Thank u very much Prasadee
Old 13th May 2006, 13:25   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

GOt the message from u............. Thank u very much for this info, have already taken VW JETTA for rent for some time......... The bike rent is bit costly but still planning to rent a bike and ride on these beautiful Free ways.

Thank u very much Prasadee

You guys are not allowed to talk about all this!!!!!!!1
Do you understand how jealous you are making me and so many of us?
Why me!
Old 30th May 2006, 12:01   #26
BANNED

Quote:
This should be a great trip, and I should have a truck load of great pics.
I just got back from the trip today. It was a total of 3006 miles (4800 kms) in around 10 days, I had a blast. I have a full trip report here. Check it out if interested.
http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/i...howtopic=22052
Old 31st May 2006, 04:21   #27
BHPian

Quote:
I just got back from the trip today. It was a total of 3006 miles (4800 kms) in around 10 days, I had a blast. I have a full trip report here. Check it out if interested.
http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/i...howtopic=22052
Hi Buddy, hope u had safe ride........... Very gooood pics.....

Even we went to Grand Canyon in Arizona and it was amazing there, will post the pics..........

Can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell which was the place where it was snowing and how far is the place.
Old 31st May 2006, 06:44   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Hi Buddy, hope u had safe ride........... Very gooood pics.....
Even we went to Grand Canyon in Arizona and it was amazing there, will post the pics..........
Can u plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell which was the place where it was snowing and how far is the place.
How far from where? There is snow on the top of Mt Shasta, Crater Lake, and Mount Lassen till mid July. Crater Lake and Lassen are national parks.
Lassen is in the CA, OR border.
You probably know this as you visited GC NP. You can find a ton of information about visiting these national parks at www.nps.gov
Old 31st May 2006, 22:13   #29
BHPian

Quote:
How far from where? There is snow on the top of Mt Shasta, Crater Lake, and Mount Lassen till mid July. Crater Lake and Lassen are national parks.
Lassen is in the CA, OR border.
You probably know this as you visited GC NP. You can find a ton of information about visiting these national parks at www.nps.gov
I mean that how far it is from Orange county.....We tried in some two places in the GC NP but it was not snowing there.

Any how thakz for the info...................

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks