Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th June 2016, 13:46   #61
Distinguished - BHPian

re: A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I got the 20W LED lights. Each unit has two light sources and I got one unit on either side of the headlight. It looks super bright and similar to the lights on Beemers and Audi's. I'll click a few pics on my way back home from work today and post them up. As of now, I can say the width and length of the beam is wide and far and I'm kinda concerned it'll blind oncoming vehicles.
Adi : Are these the ones? These are also 20W LEDs. How much did you buy them for and where in Bangalore? Will he ship to Hyd?

As you can see, light throw and spread is very impressive

Please confirm?
Attached Thumbnails
A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_9496.jpg  

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_9503.jpg  

Last edited by mobike008 : 20th June 2016 at 13:50. Reason: spell check
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2016, 15:43   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Adi : Are these the ones? These are also 20W LEDs. How much did you buy them for and where in Bangalore? Will he ship to Hyd?

Please confirm?
Hi Avi,

The ones I picked up look something like this, although the below image was sourced off the net and is not the exact product image. I shall post pics of what I have on the bike this evening. I paid 9600 for a pair and you can buy a single unit if you wish. There are other cheaper options in the market (independent shops on facebook, aliexpress, etc).

These are sold by A2ZMotorcycleSuperstore but weird that they don't have this exact model on their website or their social media pages. The lights have a 12 month warranty and from what i have heard from fellow riders, the service support for replacement or repairs is excellent.

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-led.jpeg

I got them from Biking Spirit. You can call them and check if they can ship to HYD or I can pick them up for you; you can collect it when you're here next.
n_aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2016, 17:46   #63
CGB
BHPian

Quote:

Please confirm?
Mobike, Can you tell where you sourced them? Looks small and very powerful with healthy spread. Will be useful if you could share the info
Old 20th June 2016, 19:44   #64
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Avi,

I got them from Biking Spirit. You can call them and check if they can ship to HYD or I can pick them up for you; you can collect it when you're here next.
Thanks. I'm looking at something that I can fit at the earliest. 9.6K puts them in the league of Redlineplus (www.redlineplus.com). Are they as good?

Please share real pictures of the LED's and real time range and spread of them in darkness

If nothing works, you can pick it up and I can collect it in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGB View Post
Mobike, Can you tell where you sourced them? Looks small and very powerful with healthy spread. Will be useful if you could share the info
These pictures were shared by Kawasaki guy who fixed my topcase carrier. It is apparently Taiwanese made and cost 6K for a pair including mounting hardware

They have fixed it on a few Tigers and innumerable bullets and all seemed to be really happy with it

Problem is it's currently out of stock and might take 2-4 weeks to source them. Hence, exploring other options
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th June 2016, 22:31   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
What's the price of Roots Windtone? INR 900?
If I remember, it was around 650
Old 20th June 2016, 22:53   #66
CGB
BHPian

Quote:
These pictures were shared by Kawasaki guy who fixed my topcase carrier. It is apparently Taiwanese made and cost 6K for a pair including mounting hardware

They have fixed it on a few Tigers and innumerable bullets and all seemed to be really happy with it

Problem is it's currently out of stock and might take 2-4 weeks to source them. Hence, exploring other options
Can you PM me the contact details? So I could wait and get it ! And thanks for sharing it here
CGB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2016, 17:06   #67
Senior - BHPian

A couple of weeks ago, our in house magician offered to play some tricks on my bonnie.

I was elated to no end. Rudra da, the magician, our friendly mod, Vidyut (vid6639) and I headed towards Kolar for a photoshoot. Rudra had shot a magnificent image of my Ninja on the second day of the purchase and I was keen on a repeat performance this time on the bonnie.

Let the pics do the talking.

Some pics from my phone:

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_124309_hdr.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_124330_hdr.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_125332_hdr.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_125345_hdr.jpg

The magician at work. Rudra da doing what he does best.

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_125944_hdr.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_134440_hdr.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_20160702_134455_hdr.jpg

The work of the magician:
A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-t2.jpg
n_aditya is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 24th July 2016, 11:27   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The work of the magician:
Attachment 1532459
Very nice Picture - Indeed with a magical touch. There is something really _exy about the Bonnies showing its blues

Another Bonnie showings it blues (Aditya hope you don't mind the pic here)

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-blues-.jpg

(Picture by TBHPian Steeroid)

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th July 2016, 12:14   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Very nice Picture - Indeed with a magical touch.

Another Bonnie showings it blues (Aditya hope you don't mind the pic here)
Thank you sir. And I don't mind at all

We should meet up sometime. Been a fan of your threads, esp. the Bonnie one.
Old 25th July 2016, 13:10   #70
BHPian

Just read through your thread. Congrats on a great bike and happy riding. I too rode a Ninja 250 before selling off recently. Yes it did hurt to see her go and iam you will hurt too (those are lovely bikes)... but at least you have this beauty to keep you happy. Cheers!

p.s. the New Street Twin has my attention too.
Old 31st October 2016, 18:37   #71
Senior - BHPian

Been ages since I visited the forum, thanks to work and work related travel, which has kept me super busy.

The Bonnie stands at 13,xxx kms and to keep her in shape, I ride to work in case I am unable to squeeze in any leisure rides.

Here are a few pics from my last update. The Ninja in the pic belongs to a friend.

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-13.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-14.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-15.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-16.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-17.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-18.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-21.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-22.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-27.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-28.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-29.jpg

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-31.jpg

Here is a pic of me with my brand new helmet - the HJC RPHA10. The helmet fit and finish is top notch and a lot lighter compared to my Sparx. The helmet is significantly quieter than my Sparx. The ear pockets are deep enough for BT speakers without causing any pain to the external ear. I have not been able to test the helmet at speeds over 100kph and I am overall very happy with my purchase. The helmet is DOT and SNELL rated.

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-6.jpg

Last edited by n_aditya : 31st October 2016 at 18:48.
n_aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st October 2016, 19:38   #72
Senior - BHPian

Not being nitpicky here, but there's a piece of thermocol on your face

on a serious note, will check out your new helmet when we meet next for a ride
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st October 2016, 20:30   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Not being nitpicky here, but there's a piece of thermocol on your face
You're so obsessed with that...

I'm going to paint it black now.
Old 1st November 2016, 13:58   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm going to paint it black now.
Hope you are not serious about it ? If serious - no paint please put a sticker - may be a small skull like "Phantom's Signature"

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram
Old 23rd January 2017, 21:23   #75
Senior - BHPian

Took the plunge and imported the popular Motodemic Evolution 2 headlight for my Bonnie. Install was a breeze as its a direct plug and play. The bike looks really cool and the lighting performance is phenomenal.
Attached Thumbnails
A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_1748.jpeg  

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_1750.jpeg  

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_1755.jpeg  

A much needed upgrade | Triumph Bonneville comes home | EDIT: Sold (page 9)-img_1754.jpeg  

Last edited by dinu2506 : 23rd January 2017 at 21:30.
dinu2506 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks