Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 10th June 2018, 20:31   #1

Default Kawasaki opens 2nd dealership in Mumbai @ Thane

Now with the SNK Palm Beach incident being distant history, seems like IKM has taken a good decision to add another dealership in Mumbai. Having 2 dealerships in Mumbai reinforces their decision to grow in India and provide existing customers with another option for service, which may be much nearer for some living near Thane, Mulund, Dombivali, Kalyan etc.

Their new location is good from the point of view, that they can easily give a good test rides on the service road and highway - so a good mix of conditions. It is at the Panchpakhadi Service Road, just off the main highway. I am glad this dealership is giving proper test rides (& not in the parking lot), because I would never buy a larger capacity bike (or any vehicle for that matter), without a proper test ride. They have a full service bay as well.

My Recent experience with a test ride there was pretty good. The sales person was experienced, knowledgeable and friendly. Best wishes to IKM.
Attached Thumbnails
Kawasaki opens 2nd dealership in Mumbai @ Thane-kt.jpg  

Vikram Adani is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote