Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2020, 17:51   #1
Team-BHP Support

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming

Indian Motorcycle has announced that it will roll out its 2021 lineup of motorcycles in India shortly. The lineup will incorporate all models of Scout, Chief, Chieftain, FTR, Challenger, Roadmaster, & Springfield. The company will also add the Scout Bobber Twenty, Roadmaster Limited & Chief Vintage Dark Horse to their lineup.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-vintage-dark-horse_thunder-black-smoke.jpg

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-scout-bobber_twenty_stealth_gray.jpg

These motorcycles will be available with new features and a suite of new accessories options for the customer to personalize his/her ride.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-springfield_thunder-blackdirttracktan.jpg

Enhancements to the 2021 offerings span across its Thunderstroke, PowerPlus and Scout lineups. The models featuring in the lineup from the Scout family will be Indian Scout, Indian Scout Bobber and Indian Scout Bobber Twenty. The cruiser segment will feature Indian Chief Vintage and Indian Chief Vintage Dark Horse. The bagger segment includes Indian Springfield, Indian Springfield Dark Horse, Indian Chieftain Limited and Indian Chieftain Dark Horse. The touring segment will get Indian Roadmaster, Indian Roadmaster Limited and Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse. The Challenger series and champion FTR 1200 S will also be featured in the lineup.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-roadmaster-limited_crimson-metallic.jpg

The 2021 Scout lineup receives new paint colors such as Stealth Gray on the Scout Bobber Twenty and Maroon Metallic Smoke on the Scout Bobber.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-scout_deep-water-metallic.jpg

The 2021 Roadmaster line-up gets Apple CarPlay as standard. The Roadmaster Limited and Roadmaster Dark Horse models feature an all-new Clima Command Rogue heated and cooled seat with Ride Command integration.

Booking for the new bikes will commence soon.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Last edited by Aditya : 27th October 2020 at 17:54.
Aditya is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th October 2020, 18:05   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming

Good time for Indian to make a big push for Harley Davidson's market share. I hope they go aggressive with the pricing and also marketing campaigns for the next two years.

With the HD-Hero partnership now confirmed, many customers will be looking at other options - and if played right - Indian can hope for a decent slice of the biggest segment in the premium bike space.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th October 2020, 19:28   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Good time for Indian to make a big push for Harley Davidson's market share. I hope they go aggressive with the pricing and also marketing campaigns for the next two years.
There is no way Indian is stepping into any space until it actually has a meaningful presence in India. I would say Harley with its defunct exit mode presence is also superior to the fledgling presence of Indian in India. Let alone comparing to the other big brands.

Indian does have a unique proposition of making muscle cruisers which no other major competitor other than Harley offers / offered in India. But as things currently stand, there's a lot more they'll have to do to capitalize on that space.
Old 12th November 2020, 17:51   #4
Team-BHP Support

Indian Motorcycle has announced the prices and has started accepting bookings of the bikes in its 2021 model-year line-up.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-2021indian-scoutscout-bobtwenty.jpg

To pre-book these motorcycles, customers can pay a booking amount of Rs. 2,00,000/- at Indian Motorcycle dealerships across the country or call on +91 9870704217.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-chieftain_springfield_scout_my21.jpg

Indian Motorcycle’s 2021 enhancements and new offerings span across its Thunderstroke, PowerPlus, and Scout line-ups. Apple CarPlay is now standard across the line-up, while Roadmaster Limited and Roadmaster Dark Horse models feature Indian Motorcycle’s all-new Clima Command Rogue heated and cooled seat with Ride Command integration. The 2021 Scout gets accessories such as heated grips, low & mid wind deflectors, fairing bag & semi-rigid saddlebags. The Vintage Dark Horse gets classic styling with blacked out parts.

Indian Motorcycle 2021 range with new models, features coming-indian-roadmaster_maroonmetallic_crimsonmetallic_my21.jpg

Colour options and Prices:
  • Scout: Starting at Rs. 16,04,664/-, available in Thunder Black, Deepwater Metallic, White Smoke, Maroon Metallic over Crimson Metallic, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Metallic/Cobra Silver, & Stealth Gray/Thunder Black
  • Scout Bobber: Starting at Rs. 15,67,367/-, available in Thunder Black, Thunder Black Smoke, White Smoke, Alumina Jade Smoke, Maroon Metallic Smoke, Thunder Black Azure Crystal, Indy Red, & Burnt Orange Metallic
  • Scout Bobber Twenty: Starting at Rs. 16,20,702/-, available in Thunder Black, Stealth Gray, Sagebrush Smoke, & Thunder Black Smoke
  • Indian Vintage: Starting at Rs. 25,81,832/-, available in Crimson Metallic & Deep Water/Dirt Track Tan
  • Indian Vintage Dark Horse: Starting at Rs. 26,63,105/-, available in Thunder Black Smoke
  • Indian Springfield: Starting at Rs. 33,06,094/-, available in Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black/Dirt Track Tan
  • Indian Springfield Dark Horse: Starting at Rs. 29,23,352/-, available in Thunder Black, Sagebrush Smoke, & White Smoke
  • Indian Chieftain: Starting at Rs. 31,67,937/-, available in Thunder Black, & Limited Radar Blue
  • Indian Chieftain Dark Horse: Starting at Rs. 33,29,286/-, available in Crimson Metallic, Stealth Gray, Thunder Black Smoke, Ruby Smoke, & Titanium Smoke
  • Indian Chieftain Limited: Starting at Rs. 33,54,126/-, available in Thunder Black Pearl
  • Roadmaster: Starting at Rs. 43,21,031/-, available in Black Azure Crystal/Stealth Gray Azure Crystal, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Smoke/Thunder Black Smoke, Thunder Black Pearl, Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic, Alumina Jade/Thunder Black
  • Roadmaster Dark Horse: Starting at Rs. 43,14,840/-, available in Bronze Smoke, Thunder Black Smoke, & White Smoke
  • Roadmaster Limited: Starting at Rs. 43,96,093/-, available in Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black Azure Crystal

The delivery of these bikes will begin from January 2021.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Last edited by Aditya : 12th November 2020 at 17:54.
Aditya is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 13th November 2020, 09:22   #5
BHPian

With the range starting at Rs. 1.8 M on-road, Indian clearly has nothing to leverage with HD's India exit.

What even surprises me is the pricing of Bobber - clearly they are 2 L more expensive than the already expensive Triumph Bobber too, leave aside the HD bobbers
Old 13th November 2020, 13:33   #6
BHPian

I don't see the FTR in the lineup. That's the only bike I'd buy from Indian.
Old 13th November 2020, 19:40   #7
BHPian

The prices

I love the Springfield, but there's no way I'd buy one at that price. I guess I'd have to wait till retirement and splurge all my retirement funds on it to be able to afford one.

OT: I hope Donny gets to sit in the White House for another term so that our government is repeatedly pressurized to reduce the import taxes on the American motorcycles significantly. No point in taxing like this as it results in negligible sales with negligible impact on the economy. Higher volumes through reduced taxes bring in employment at dealerships, service centres etc. Once there are sufficient volumes, the manufacturers may find a point in investing in an assembly line.

Last edited by theredliner : 13th November 2020 at 19:42.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks