Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2021, 11:15   #1
BHPian

Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak revealed

Ducati has revealed the Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak at the Ducati World Premiere 2022. The Italian brand says that this is the sportiest Multistrada ever.

Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak revealed-my22_ducati_multistrada_v4_pikespeak_142_uc348145_high.jpg

The Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak features a 17-inch front wheel and a single-sided swingarm. The motorcycle is also fitted with multiple carbon fibre parts and an Akrapovic titanium exhaust.

Ducati has also revised the chassis of the Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak. The bike uses Ohlins suspension components and Brembo brakes. In terms of electronics, a new Race Riding Mode has been added. Other features include Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Ducati Wheelie Control, Cornering ABS, and more.

Powering the Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is a 1,158cc, Granturismo, V4 engine that makes 172 BHP and 125 Nm. The overall weight of the motorcycle is 4 kg less than that of the Multistrada V4 S.

The Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak also features a dedicated "Pikes Peak" livery. It will start arriving at the dealerships in international markets from December 2021.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by UtkarshC : 29th October 2021 at 11:18.
UtkarshC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th October 2021, 17:45   #2
BHPian

Re: Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak revealed

What a bike! For all the fans of the 1200s who lamented about the slight drop in agility in the 1260s and the 19" front wheel of the V4 GT, myself included, can now aspire to own this one day.

But given that the V4s itself costs 23.1L ex-showroom, I doubt if Ducati will bring this to India. And even if they do, it'll probably be around 30L ex-showroom.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks