Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2021, 11:02   #1
BHPian

Ducati Streetfighter V2 revealed globally, based on Panigale V2

Ducati has unveiled the Streetfighter V2 for the international markets. The new motorcycle draws inspiration from its elder sibling, the Streetfighter V4 and is based on the fully-faired Panigale V2.

The Ducati Streetfighter V2 is powered by the same 955cc, twin-cylinder engine that is used on the Panigale V2. However, it has been slightly retuned. In the new naked bike, it produces 150 BHP @ 10,750 rpm and 101.4 Nm @ 9,000 rpm. Ducati has also made the final ratio shorter for enhanced engine responsiveness.

Ducati Streetfighter V2 revealed globally, based on Panigale V2-my22_ducati_streetfighter_v2-_75__uc351930_high.jpg

Ducati Streetfighter V2 revealed globally, based on Panigale V2-my22_ducati_streetfighter_v2-_56__uc351843_high.jpg

In terms of styling, the Ducati Streetfighter V2 is similar to the Streetfighter V4. It comes with V-shaped LED DRLs, a wide handlebar, sculpted fuel tank, split seats, high-rise tail section, and a single-sided swingarm.

The electronics on the new motorcycle include a 6-axis IMU, cornering ABS, traction control, wheelie control, engine brake control, ride modes, and a bi-directional quick-shifter. There is also a 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster.

Ducati Streetfighter V2 revealed globally, based on Panigale V2-my22_ducati_streetfighter_v2-_38__uc351855_high.jpg

Ducati says that the Streetfighter V2 will start arriving at dealerships in the international markets from December 2021. Since the Panigale V2 and Streetfighter V4 are already on sale in India, Ducati is likely to introduce the Streetfighter V2 as well.

Link to Team-BHP News

Last edited by UtkarshC : 12th November 2021 at 11:07.
UtkarshC is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks