Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2023, 17:42   #16
BHPian

Re: Superbikes for rent in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Out-of-the-box suggestion: Approach one of the big dealers & negotiate a buyback. Buy the bike, complete your tour and then sell it back to him. Even if it's 1.5-lakhs lesser (worst case or a quick sale), it's 3.3k a day which will be your typical rental cost for a good condition big motorcycle.
On these lines how practical is asking someone to take it on rides every couple months and keep it in running condition? I have a garage. Perhaps an app where I can schedule a responsible rider to add a few miles on it every 3 months, disconnect batteries, etc. I would ask some close relative, but they would rather ride it to Khardungla. A paid job, with set requirements, seems apt.

Lately I have been visiting twice a year, for durations of a month. With WFH, i assume there are others like me. I used to rent from Wicked rides. Triumph, KTM and such. Sad to see them fade away. Buying and selling every year is a pain. Sometimes, I fear cabbies, and trust my defensive driving /riding abilities more. Being able to remotely maintain a vehicle seems very reasonable to me.
GutsyGibbon is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks