Team-BHP - Superbikes spotted in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Superbikes spotted in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/28828-superbikes-spotted-india-101.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by huwaeiguy (Post 1269528)
well brother looks like you have ridden a lot of bikes, but let me tell you something, never under estimate anything. Well from your point of view it might be like that, but the reason why people trust yamaha's is their power and handling. well even i might be wrong.

but listen to this, my friend who rides with me on the track on a 2008 HONDA CBR 1000RR with bitubo front and rear racing suspension which are actually half the price of the bike, akrapovic evo II full exhaust system , upgraded brakes and everything. but he recently sold it and booked a 2008 r1 cos he rode it once and believes it could be much faster than the CBR 1000RR, and i think to understand a bike you need to ride on the track atleast once. then you might know what a bike is!!

Alright, lets say I hadn't ridden any bikes at all. I would still take the word of professionals who test these bikes day in and day out than the word of an amateur in India.

The R1 has good handling, but not when you consider the competition today.

By the way, if your friend can't handle the new Fireblade on a track, then I really don't know what to say. Maybe you need a heavier bike on our "bumpy" tracks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by syedhafeez (Post 1269583)
Got this pic from a friend..
My friends cousin's CBR and his friend's Gixxer..

That CBR belongs to someone manson and me know in Bombay now. Its got one of the best sounding Yoshimuras I have ever heard.

I don't think u know him..
Both the bikes are in Hyderabad...

Quote:

Originally Posted by syedhafeez (Post 1270024)
I don't think u know him..
Both the bikes are in Hyderabad...

How old is that picture? The bike that is in Bombay is also from Hyderabad originally and has the same colour scheme too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 1270222)
How old is that picture? The bike that is in Bombay is also from Hyderabad originally and has the same colour scheme too.

The pic is about 6 months old i guess...
but will let u know soon whether the bike is still in hyd or had been sold...

Quote:

Originally Posted by netchef (Post 1269761)
Man's face is his number plate :)
Show it and his number's up!

Just jokin Sir.
Probably a good idea to mask the people as well as their vehicles IMO.

Good one,Rajeev. :D

Nice looking bikes those ,Syed. Any high resolution pics of the same?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1270782)
Good one,Rajeev. :D

Nice looking bikes those ,Syed. Any high resolution pics of the same?

Sorry bro i don't have any pic of those except that one..
my friend lost his collection of those bikes..

@ Straigt6:
I guess you are right..
The bike was sold long back.

A very old pic ,
12R , F4i and FZR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1272523)
A very old pic ,
12R , F4i and FZR.

That 12 long ago used to be a clean bike, but was in bad state while in Bangalore, then came down to be treated even worse in Bombay.
Just to confirm, this bike had a Mig pipe right?

manson.

If its the KA passing one then she's spent some life with a friend of mine as well. Heard the clutch blew up or something. Sad state she was in when she was in Pune.

I did not know where to post this and did not want to start a new thread for this. so here goes.

Do you guys think the official R1 sold in India would loose its value akin to a luxury car?

I think I will be in the market for a Superbike next year (fingers, toes crossed) and by that time the official R1 would be 2 years old. What would be the approximate price in the second hand market?

Cheers

Cant comment on it because its too rare a commodity to have a basic price. If no one is wishing to sell theirs for a big loss there is nothing you can do because there are no options. The basic laws of depreciation dont work on exotics because they are "exotics" :D

yes its Ka reg , and don't know about the Mig pipe.

Yep its definately that bike that I was talking about. Guess manson you were talking about some other bike.

Had some good times with her, she also had a cousin in the form of a Yellow Black 954 with micron pipes and a PC3. I am sure Manish you've seen it as well.

Here's a old picture I could find (thats another friend with the bike)

OgAAAP4HeqO8XmWR0srIFx4BEjyz7PUZOli4a3yXLIZ4VM9kthLfs6AcMO3W70i8VXnhjeSMGk7qYk-NFPf4PyxE-QMAm1T1UBTI

i guess this is the one.

Its the same ZX-12. Its now white in colour and has been sold to someone in Assam.