Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2005, 17:20   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund
Dude..... tell me you dont ride your Sunny's front tyre into the wall and then spin the rear tyre and call that a burnout????
When i said that you need a bike with a "disc" brake upfront...... i meant.....to do a real burnout with no assistance!!!!on the road!!!!and not on ceramic tiled flooring!!!
Dude, you need a disc brake, IDEALLY. It's not that you can't do a burnout without a disc. I own a splendour and I do burnouts on it without any assistance. Just press the front down hard enough. No wall. No ceramic flooring.
And I do that on my friends activa without even any real weight at the front, you can perform a normal burnout on it. And what made you assume I had a sunny?
And whats with the definition of a burnout? Not a good thing to under-estimate others.
P.S. For the record, I do get smoke outta the rubber.

m out.
Old 28th February 2005, 21:02   #17
Team-BHP Support

jus tried my first burnou today , and guess watt bike ? it was a frnd's splendour , t6rid it 3-4 times , got the rar wheel rollin , didnt wanna overdo it the first time though , coz it didnt have disc brakes . . . .

manson .
Old 1st April 2005, 01:57   #18
BHPian

guyz these pics dont even relate to a burn-out......this is a mud-out and not a burn out!!!!!guyz u gotta do it on tarmac.......
Old 6th April 2005, 22:46   #19
BHPian

did my first burnout on a splendour too....coz its the lighter of the lot and is quite easy to do a burnout on...no front disc!!!
Old 7th April 2005, 02:17   #20
Senior - BHPian

i did my first burnout a couple of months back on a friends pulsar 180.had it smokin real fast !!
Old 15th April 2005, 04:54   #21
BHPian

there is a saying in the burn-out context......."think you are doing burn-out, u are actaully frying the clutch plates"....and i always like frying mine!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks