Team-BHP - Pics: I Got My Yamaha MT01 Today !!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Pics: I Got My Yamaha MT01 Today !!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/49214-pics-i-got-my-yamaha-mt01-today.html)

here is the first look at my Bike ... I took its delivery ... MAN I drove it for like 60kms & had the best fun on the BEast ! I purchased a Sparx helmet ... I know there could have been better ones but I like it ... before any one pops with comments :)

congratulations buddy. have fun with the MT01

Congrats!

The second one at TBHP!

Any mods planned?

Awesome machine. Have fun & ride safe!

Congrats JB, Ride safe & yes , More pics please

Post some more pics of the bike bro. These do not do justice

Congratulations Jonny, hope you have fun with the ride. Do share an intial ownership report with details on your feelings.

All the best!!

Hey nice ride,how long was the waiting period?
Whats the bike parked next to it.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Hi ALL. many thx for your heart warming wishes ! yes I too was not satisfied with these few pix ... will surely click good load of them tommo morning & have them posted for your pleasure !

Well The worst thing i could do was when i was parking my bike i slid the side stand & w/o looking down i left the bike (i didnt realize that the side stand didnt got engaged & the bie came down on fingure & made few scratch yes right on the day one got few scratches on the left handle... well i think the bad omen just went pass with all the good time to come).

My initial observations ...

I was very hesitant to drive the bike past 60-70 mark for the first reason of not being evry confident to ride the machine nicely after a span of 7years ... but after i crossed about 35kms on my odo i gained more confidence I was sen riding past 120 on odo. It was really smooth as i was able to over take, pas thru tight corners curves bends, bumps etc very smoothly ! I by the time reached home late felt as though i had been riding my ROCKET (my mt01) for quite few years ... It is a bit tough to move the bike back forth w/o engine & gear engaged say for parking etc cox of the 260KGS+ weight ... may be i will get more muscle in the time to come thru the gym i plan more vigorously ...

I when was waiting at Traffic signals could hear other fella on bike chatting about my Rocket ! few of them even asked what brand etc etc. I was initially embarrassed & bit nervous as who know who is who on road & could risk my bikes safety ! But i was confident on the torque pickup to evade any such move ... Well first time owning such a costly bike so was bit nervous initially !

As for MODS i would certainly like to add a HARLEY Vrod type of long handle if its technically & esthetically possible as i feel personally it will improve my sitting posture & give me a better & relaxed driving pleasure.

One querry ... SHould i tank it with normal petrol (against 93 or 97 octane) & keep adding additives to kee the health of my rockets injectors in shape.

93 is widely available so may be i can tank it Plus more additives to it ! What say you on it ! Whats more advisable ...

Will certainly post more pix tommo :) :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by TARUL (Post 1058334)

its parked near my Merc C200K & Endeavour :) Its my first super bike ! I had a suzuki shogun about 7 years back but its retired now !

we really need a pic of you doing the Johny bravo pose next to the bike :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 1058348)
we really need a pic of you doing the Johny bravo pose next to the bike :D

Very Well placed but i miss those Bulges ... like the original JB ! I will hang around more at my gyms so to say regularly to shape up to look applicable for the bike (better say suitable :)) )
cheers:

The waiting time was about 3days after my DP was given !

Quote:

I guess that's an fz-1

Congrats mate. Have fun with the Beast.

Quote:

OOPS i totally misunderstood you point. i forgot about the pix & thought u were asking something else ! Yes it was an FZ1 (in all probabilities as the store owner told so) sorry for giving another reply earlier a rather off topic :( SHEER EXCITEMENT u can say ...!

amazing amazing bike , congrats jonny bravo !!