Team-BHP - Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/79205-triumph-bonneville-my-new-ride-dubai-edit-now-bangalore-india.html)

Hello All,

I just got a 2009 Bonneville. It is really a dream come true for me as Triumph has been my dream bike for a long long time.

I took the bike home on 5th April 2010.

The initial ride was about 50 km. Bike feels good with a feeling of lot of power still left on call even in 5th. Did not have an opportunity to take her out again due to various reasons. Waiting for the weekend/Friday (only about 16 hours left)

I need to get my limits on it tomorrow. Then will start riding regularly.

I am getting a bike after a fairly long gap (aprt from my RD 350 back home). I feel like I am doing a "Woods" on my RD.

Am posting a few pictures of the bike - pictures were taken in a hurry and hence of rather poor quality. Hopefully will do some pictures tomorrow.

Hope you like the bike.

Best Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram

absolutely brilliant. Congratulations on acquiring this beauty.

Nair saab, though I prefer V-twins or twin inline cylinder, I love Bonneville despite being a parallel twin. I love its classy looks & the design of wrapping the FI to give a look like carb. I'm so happy for you that I'm fumbling for words :); go hit the road & enjoy the ride man.

Here's something to cheer you up with Triumph. Me & Son are crazy about this little video
YouTube - Triumph Commercial Brand 2007

Congratulations, Mr Nair. A superb bike. The Bonneville is one of my favourites, too!

Ram you are one lucky chap! Triumph and specially the Bonneville range are my favorites from the time i had a look at the Bonneville series.

Congrats and please do post some more pics of the beauty and yes do enjoy munching miles with the Bonnie!!

Beautiful!! Just Beautiful :Shockked:
What kind of an engine this this have? CC and BHP?

Sorry Don't know much about motorcycles.

Congratulations. This is a real beauty. Please post some more pics for us to drool..

Gorgeous ride.

Cheers,

Jay

Beautiful bike there r_nairtvm.

Do the Triumph's sold there come with a kick-start option?

All U.S. bound bikes are electric-start only.

Ram, fantastic choice. Did rado have anything to do with influencing your choice? :)

Congratulations and I hope you manage to bring it back if you ever move back to India.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_trooper (Post 1828568)
Ram, fantastic choice. Did rado have anything to do with influencing your choice? :)

Congratulations and I hope you manage to bring it back if you ever move back to India.

Trooper, Thanks

Rado actually doesn't know about this yet. He knows about my liking for Triumphs and the Classic Bikes.

Thanks I need to tell him about this.

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram

Maashe.. adi poli bike!
One of the few bikes that save the retro look, with new school blends here and there.Definitely on my list of bikes to own!
Hope to see a video with some music from the pipes.
Good riding gear in hand, I hope.
Ride safe!

A lovely purchase Ram. If you were in India you'd need a lemon and chilly on a string and a lockable fuel lid. lol:

Ah the Bonny. The gel seats, the pea shooter twin exhausts make me weak in the knees. It has spent lots of time posing on my home computer screen. A legend in itself, the bike along with the Thruxton and the Scrambler have brought back the classic looks and styling and put it bang into the middle of todays trends. The shrewdly hidden FI system makes it a killer. I also believe it encouraged Royal Enfield to bring back the classic and the cafe racer styling bikes.

Is yours from the 2010 range? It sure looks like the T100 sans the two tone coach line paint scheme but i might be wrong.

I would love to see a grab rail and a colored matched fly screen as well as the oil gauge and a tacho conversion kit.

Congrats Ram...Nice bike u got there...pls post a detailed report after your ride tomm..enjoy there and have a safe ride...

Absolutely Stunning and Gorgeous
Drool rating -5/5