Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2007, 18:06   #16
BHPian

Safari - good for people who hit the long highways regularly. Definetly not recommended for commuting to office.

Innova - sporty looks & nice brand name. I personally do not like the way the last seats are placed. I feel trapped in those seats.

Swift diesel - Test drive for headroom issues

Second hand car is a big NO for me [ personal experience ]
Old 25th January 2007, 20:33   #17
Team-BHP Support

i have another suggestion.. why dont you buy the innova for family outings and use the marina for everyday use? you could even buy the petrol innova then but resale value would be alot less than diesel. the innova would be much more comfortable for family outings than the marina.
just my 2 pence.
Old 25th January 2007, 21:42   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Oz View Post
Well, Safari is a definite No - No. Didnt enjoy the second test drive
Could you please share what exactly happened with your second test drive of the Safari?

I was going to suggest to follow your heart unlike other esteemed members of this forum because head usually comes around but heart doesn't. Good that you found out you didn't like the Safari.

I don't think anyone knows for sure when new cars will be launched. Since you're in Bombay, did you consider a Fiat Petra 1.6? It may be a better VFM than Swift or Baleno, but the after sales service has been very poor for Fiats down south, not sure about Bombay. TVS essentially killed a very good car in the south.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks