Team-BHP - Best MUV for Indian roads
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/)
-   -   Best MUV for Indian roads (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/25030-best-muv-indian-roads.html)

hey Guyz,

I am new to team-bhp. I just sold my Chevy Tavera and am looking for another MUV to buy. Suggest me what would be the best buy??
I do not want to cross the 15 lac figure, unless there is no good option left... waiting for your responses???

Any reviews on the new Ford Endevour(Everest) ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by navyajindal (Post 465235)
hey Guyz,

I am new to team-bhp. I just sold my Chevy Tavera and am looking for another MUV to buy. Suggest me what would be the best buy??
I do not want to cross the 15 lac figure, unless there is no good option left... waiting for your responses???

If you want MUV, look no further than Innova. However, I recommend that you search T-BHP, there have been several discussions about MUVs and SUVs.

AFAIK, new endeavour is not out yet. Besides, it is going to exceed 15L anyways.

Innova is the best option you have and there are quite a few variants available. You can go for top of the line innova.

Buy an Innova top model & save some $$$ ...Its a proven vehicle u won't regret it..

Innova for sure, refined and reliable, otherwise if you can spend the money, go for the Rs.19L Pajero, best value and genuine off roader with extremely good engine.

Quote:

hey Guyz,

II do not want to cross the 15 lac figure, unless there is no good option left... waiting for your responses???

Why not wait for Grand Vitara...You never know MUL surprises us once again with pricing and goodies.

That you had a Tavera indicates a requirement to move family members regularly. Then as other have suggested, the Innova is the upgrade you are looking for

id suggest the innova. you can get the top of the line variant.

hey

can anybody tell what happened to mb140 and 100 they were good merc vans and were under the 15lac budget if its still available nothing could beat the three pointed star

you should also consider HYUNDAI TUCSON.

If u r loking for a something big that can take your entire family, Innova will be a good option. Great Space, Fantastic comfort, Good highway manners, reliable and fuel efficient.

cheers
Hellcat

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 465504)
hey

can anybody tell what happened to mb140 and 100 they were good merc vans and were under the 15lac budget if its still available nothing could beat the three pointed star

They died just after birth

Quote:

Navya, welcome to Team BHP!

Do you want a MUV or a SUV? If the former, the Innova is really the only option and a good one at that!

If its an SUV, well, not too many choices in the below 15 lacs category - the Safari & the Scorpio. The Tucson would be more than 16 lacs on-road, the new Endeavour would be in the 18 lacs plus category if I'm not mistaken, so would the Grand Vitara

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselFan (Post 465505)
you should also consider HYUNDAI TUCSON.

I'd heard someone say that the Tucson is no longer sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 465589)
I'd heard someone say that the Tucson is no longer sold

That must be Terracan. AFAIK, Tucson is still available.