Team-BHP > What Car? > SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2010, 16:23   #16
BHPian

I don't have much time to give in-depth details since I have my exams going on, but here's a bit.

So it's a BMW 525i. It's silver colour. It's got 10,000 kms on the ODO. It's got the 17 inch 5-spoke wheels. I asked the dealer if should upgrade to the 18's but he said don't even think about it as it would worsen the ride-quality. It's got the handsfree bluetooth set. The features of this car are amaaazzzing. Though they are complicated to use at first. Especially with the iDrive, boy it's gonna take me a while to get the hang of that. This may sound stupid but I'd never imagine that there'd be soooo much ride quality difference between a Corolla and a Beemer. It feels great to drive, especially when I was flooring it at Reclamation. Feels as great or better than my Jaguar to drive. Though one thing I have to admit is that it's bloody scary to drive a 50 lakh car around Mumbai traffic. It's not like I can zig-zag with it like I do with the Corolla. And worse of all, you'd expect people to give the Beemer some space, but no sirry.

It may not be a supercar or anything but the car still manages to turn some heads.

Also spotted a 525d in traffic the other day, it even sported a 525 number plate. I'm guessing that it's not Sahils since his is silver.

That's all for now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks