Team-BHP - Bolero VLX price slashed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/)
-   -   Bolero VLX price slashed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/suvs-muvs-4x4s/96390-bolero-vlx-price-slashed.html)

As per Bolero website, the present price of Bolero VLX BSIII is Rs 6,43,935/- only, ie only Rs 18,960 /-more than Bolero SLX BS IIIclap: This is the price in Tamil Nadu, but other states also show proportionate reduction in VLX price.

Does this indicate competitive pricing before the launch of mini Xylo or do they have plans to phase out the DI engined Bolero in near future?:Frustrati

Hope this is right because earlier also the website slowed lower prices but on asking the dealer, it was the same story - typing error!

Actually VLX was always priced very high, correction was badly required.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Nair (Post 2239127)
This is the price in Tamil Nadu, but other states also show proportionate reduction in VLX price.

Does this indicate competitive pricing before the launch of mini Xylo or do they have plans to phase out the DI engined Bolero in near future?:Frustrati

Pardon me, but if I got what you said right, FYI, the VLX comes with the Crde engine itself.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AWD (Post 2239146)
Hope this is right because earlier also the website slowed lower prices but on asking the dealer, it was the same story - typing error!

Actually VLX was always priced very high, correction was badly required.

6.4 lakh is the price for the BS3. The BS4 costs 25k more.:Frustrati

Quote:

earlier also the website slowed lower prices but on asking the dealer, it was the same story - typing error!
However, this time,the website was showing " price under updation" for the last 1 month( I was watching daily). Thus the chance of typo error is unlikely.Still, it may be as you say since it is a Mahindra website!

Quote:

but if I got what you said right, FYI, the VLX comes with the Crde engine itself.
Yes, I meant price of Crdi Engined VLX slashed as per the website info. By DI engined Bolero, I meant SLX, SLE, PLUS and DI.
Quote:

I think its a typo.. Delhi and Haryana prices still show in the rance of 68xx and 69xx

So dont think they just slashed in TN

if its true, then its cheaper than a Dzire

This variant was overpriced and was perhaps finding less buyers. It is essentially aimed at the non taxi segment but was going nowhere only due to the pricing. The Scorpio M2Di is just a bit costlier while the Scorpio LX is also priced affordably higher than the old price of the VLX?

I cant wait for tomorrow morning to call up the local Mahindra showroom.

Price correction or not, there is 30K discount on the VLX here in Hyderabad.

MC, have you sold your storm or decided to retain it? Any rethinking about the price......:uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Nair (Post 2241548)
MC, have you sold your storm or decided to retain it? Any rethinking about the price......:uncontrol

The Storm hasn't been put up for sale as I haven't heard a single word from Dealer/M&M about the Getaway and I don't want to be left be-car.

And oh about the price, its non-negotiable :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Nair (Post 2239127)

Could be pricing it competitively before the launch of the mini Xylo.

Bolero is still going very strong. In AP it does have a waiting period of 4-6 weeks.

Not only the CRDI version, even the Bolero is over-priced.

Most probable reason could be there arent many takers for the Storm.

So what would be the current OTR (after discounts and stuff) for the Storm in Hyderabad?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblost (Post 2241873)
So what would be the current OTR (after discounts and stuff) for the Storm in Hyderabad?

For the Vlx CRDe : 6.43L ( ex-showroom) + 12%-30K = It should be roughly 6.75L

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 2241970)
For the Vlx CRDe : 6.43L ( ex-showroom) + 12%-30K = It should be roughly 6.75L

Add insurance around 3.5% to it and another 3k or 4k for handling charges!! If you want some more dough for extended warranty and some basic accessories!! Oh I think they would also charge some 2k for registration!!

VLX BS3-645986
VLX BS4-671560

Prices in Delhi, from Mahindra Bolero website.

P.S: BTW what's the difference between Bolero BS3 & BS4?