Team-BHP - Chennai Team BHP meet - Report added
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team BHP meet - Report added (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/11922-chennai-team-bhp-meet-report-added-2.html)

Lets wait till Nitrous gets back from GOA

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
Sunday+Meet & Greet+ ECR drive till Pondy+Lunch+Driveback.
What y'all think???

How about drive till Mahabs rather than Pondy?? Pondy may be too long and tiring. Any suggestions guys?

Yes. A Pondy drive can be a little too much for one day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
BTW, @slipstream, what is your ride ? Possible that I might have seen it around Choolaimedu.

I drive a silver grey M-1000 with 'slipstream' stickered on the front windshield and on the tail gate......got my car done only 2 months back so u might have not seen her yet

cheers,

J

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstream
I drive a silver grey M-1000 with 'slipstream' stickered on the front windshield and on the tail gate......got my car done only 2 months back so u might have not seen her yet

cheers,

J

I guess I have seen your car. Do you come to Haneefas Supermarket on Choolaimedu H road? I stay in Athreyapuram near the police station.
Will meet up someday

Quote:

cheers,

J

Is this the one seen in Spencer's 3rd floor...

So when is this MEET gonna happen???

cheers
aNu

hello people,

sorry can't make it this weekend or the next, but 16th is fine with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksethuram
Is this the one seen in Spencer's 3rd floor...

oh yeah, thats my car all right clap:

i work with Amex in Spencer Plaza, so sethu do you work in Spencers too...now dont tell me you work in Amex too :Shockked:

Cheers,

J

Nitrous, speak up.... We wait for your inputs.......

I'm BACK, guys!!!
Time to get back to business.
Quote:

How about drive till Mahabs rather than Pondy?? Pondy may be too long and tiring. Any suggestions guys?
We've already done Mahabs drive once and didn't find much to do for BHPians.
But, i think if we come up with some fun ideas for the drive, we're good to go.
C'mon guys, we need INPUTS.
BRING 'EM ON!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous
I'm BACK, guys!!!
Time to get back to business.

We've already done Mahabs drive once and didn't find much to do for BHPians.
But, i think if we come up with some fun ideas for the drive, we're good to go.
C'mon guys, we need INPUTS.
BRING 'EM ON!

How about a Sunday morning meet at Besant Nagar.....we can do a photo shoot of the cars in the team, do breakfast at 'Murugan Idli Kadai' and then maybe drive off to wherever from there

Cheers,

J

Quote:

How about a Sunday morning meet at Besant Nagar.....
J

You mean July 2nd???
Am in ...

Cheers
aNu

Quote:

How about a Sunday morning meet at Besant Nagar.....we can do a photo shoot of the cars in the team, do breakfast at 'Murugan Idli Kadai' and then maybe drive off to wherever from there

Sounds like a nice idea. When is this ?

July 2nd morning, besantnagar beach, followed by murugan idli kadai, count me in!!!