Team-BHP - Ludhiana Team-BHP Meet
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Ludhiana Team-BHP Meet (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/142360-ludhiana-team-bhp-meet.html)

Hi Guys
From what I gather from the forum, we have a dormant but a decently large BHP community here in Ludhiana. Lets get the things moving a bit and try to match up to the guys in rest of the country.
I propose that lets plan a meet, earlier the better. Looking out for 'Ayes'. BHPians from around Ludhiana, most welcome to join.
Cheers

I have actually moved to Delhi now, but visiting ldh on 12-16th. Would be very interested in the meet.

Hi,
We have five 'Ayes', ie Agam, Monty9991, CRTorque, Isldhn and self. Good number to start with in Punjab. Since Agam is going to be in Ldh from 12 to 16, I propose we gather on 13 Oct 'Dusherra' morning for breaking the ice. Please propose a venue.
Cheers

Hi all, we can meet for a early morning tea somewhere near sarabha nagar, if all are comfortable. I have a small get together which i have to host at noon, so wouldnt be able to spend a lot of time. I propose 8:00 am somewhere in sarabha nagar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by isldhn (Post 3261587)
I propose 8:00 am somewhere in sarabha nagar.

clap: It is fine with me, 8 am in Sarabha Nagar market, in front of Kipps, lets make a beginning.

I am afraid, there's a change of plans for me.I 'll be in Ludhiana from 16-20(20 th till afternoon)

There's a test in college due to which I had to move my schedule.

Then lets plan for the 20th morning instead. What say guys. Put in all ur thoughts and comments.

Good news, Bluebeam is also on board for the meet. I am not available on 20 Oct, can we have it sometime before 18 Oct, we may consider gathering in the evening. Venue stays Sarabha Nagar market, if it is ok with all.
Cheers, waiting to hear from the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGA (Post 3263677)
Good news, Bluebeam is also on board for the meet. I am not available on 20 Oct, can we have it sometime before 18 Oct, we may consider gathering in the evening. Venue stays Sarabha Nagar market, if it is ok with all.
Cheers, waiting to hear from the rest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by isldhn (Post 3263206)
Then lets plan for the 20th morning instead. What say guys. Put in all ur thoughts and comments.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agambhandari (Post 3262650)
I am afraid, there's a change of plans for me.I 'll be in Ludhiana from 16-20(20 th till afternoon)

There's a test in college due to which I had to move my schedule.

Hey guys where is everyone whats up these days? This thread seems dormant i was hoping to wake everyone up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinavinc (Post 3405417)
Hey guys where is everyone whats up these days? This thread seems dormant i was hoping to wake everyone up!

My apologies for not seeing the whole plan through since I started it all, had to travel out at a very short notice at that time. I am game for making a fresh beginning. Lets get it going!!

I may be able to make it to the meet post 15th March. Why not get together members from across the region, Chandigarh not far & there must be a quite a few members from other adjoining areas..

hello there fellow Ludhianvi's!
Bumping this thread as weather will clear up in coming weeks. Maybe a trip to nearby destination...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashutosh (Post 5470752)
hello there fellow Ludhianvi's!
Bumping this thread as weather will clear up in coming weeks. Maybe a trip to nearby destination...

I think we could, even if not a trip, over a cup of coffee as a first for breaking ice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGA (Post 5470875)
I think we could, even if not a trip, over a cup of coffee as a first for breaking ice.

That would be nice. :thumbs up

The upcoming Saturday/Sunday? 14th?