Team-BHP - Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/211983-team-bhp-meets-around-manali-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 5016733)
Once you have 25 posts to your credit, you’ll be able to send and receive PMs. But don’t spam your way through! :D

Thanks a ton for this information. Will ensure no spams!! Can you also tell me if we can buy team BHP stickers from our account. I was trying to do so but was unable to buy. Seems like separate account required to but merchandise from store. I checked the FAQ link in sticker thread, but was unable to find related info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by partishs (Post 5016774)
Thanks a ton for this information. Will ensure no spams!! Can you also tell me if we can buy team BHP stickers from our account. I was trying to do so but was unable to buy. Seems like separate account required to but merchandise from store. I checked the FAQ link in sticker thread, but was unable to find related info.

Yes you need to create a separate account to purchase the merchandise from our Store. :thumbs up

Finally at last.
I am very happy that TBHP members have started to surface in Himachal. Will surely catch up some day. I am 100 odd kilometres away from Manali at Mandi. I will try to reach some day or the other soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSC (Post 5017002)
Finally at last.
I am very happy that TBHP members have started to surface in Himachal. Will surely catch up some day. I am 100 odd kilometres away from Manali at Mandi. I will try to reach some day or the other soon.

Tbhp community going strong in Himachal!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by partishs (Post 5016697)
I am from Dehra in Kangra Distt. Working in Mohali. Will check how to get the privilege to send personal messages.

I'm Super Glad to see someone from Dehra. clap:
Spent a good time there and have good memories of that place. One of my best friend is from Dehra and since it is a small place, might know him (Abhinandan). Would love to share this info in personal DM but since you're yet to reach the 25 posts milestone, couldn't resist connecting with you here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highh5 (Post 5026177)
I'm Super Glad to see someone from Dehra. clap:
Spent a good time there and have good memories of that place. One of my best friend is from Dehra and since it is a small place, might know him (Abhinandan). Would love to share this info in personal DM but since you're yet to reach the 25 posts milestone, couldn't resist connecting with you here.

I think I don't know Abhinandan. Can you tell his full name

Anyone up for a Team BHP Meet in/near Manali this Sunday, on the 4th of April 2021? Do ping me and we can plan something. Been so long since we had a meet...

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdityaDeane (Post 5035839)
Anyone up for a Team BHP Meet in/near Manali this Sunday, on the 4th of April 2021? Do ping me and we can plan something. Been so long since we had a meet...

Would have loved to meet fellow BHPians but i will be travelling in plains till mid April.:sadface

We're planning a team meet up in/around Manali on the evening of 15th August 2021. If anyone of you will be in or around Manali on that day, do let us know in advance to help you to join us. Thanks in advance.

After much inexplicable delays, we were able to hold a small gathering last night near Manali with 3 of us members (Left to Right:- Aditya Deane @AdityaDeane, Saurabh @Dadu and Abhinav Arora @RediHabitat). :Cheering:

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20220529_214238.jpg

And our precious steeds, my Honda Unicorn on the left, and Redihabitat's Toyota Corolla on the right. Saurabh just pooled in with Abhinav for the meet. clap:

Team-BHP Meets in & around Manali-img_20220529_215159.jpg

Requesting people crossing Manali to get in touch with us on this thread, so we can meet more and more BHP-ians from other parts of the country when they're in town.

Hey Folks
OT for this thread, but since you guys are Manali locals asking here - For my Ladhak trip, I have booked an AirBnB around Clubhouse Rd at Old Manali somewhere around the South Indian cafe - but it has only street parking. I am driving a soft-top Gypsy which is open and cannot be secured. How safe is street parking at this place overnight? See the map for approx location.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragul (Post 5385767)
Hey Folks
OT for this thread, but since you guys are Manali locals asking here - For my Ladhak trip, I have booked an AirBnB around Clubhouse Rd at Old Manali somewhere around the South Indian cafe - but it has only street parking. I am driving a soft-top Gypsy which is open and cannot be secured. How safe is street parking at this place overnight? See the map for approx location.

Thanks

I can not say exactly how safe or unsafe that place will be, but many people park their vehicle's there near the Club House. I think you can park there without any issues, just remember to take the valuables out of the car, and also to remove the Head Unit of your Music System, if any is installed and the head is removable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdityaDeane (Post 5387518)
I can not say exactly how safe or unsafe that place will be, but many people park their vehicle's there near the Club House. I think you can park there without any issues, just remember to take the valuables out of the car, and also to remove the Head Unit of your Music System, if any is installed and the head is removable.

Thanks. I am more worried about must-have fixtures being stolen like Aux Lighting and Fog lamps etc.

How is the Mandi-Manali Highway now? I am concerned I will have to cancel my bookings and choose the Srinagar-Kargil route if the road does not open up before the 6th of Sept. I can only free-cancel my bookings until 1st of Sept so if you local folks get some news please update here if you can.

Thanks!

Manali folks,
Need urgent help. I busted my front passenger wheel bearings of my Gypsy 6 days back at Zojila pass and continued on my hectic itinerary towards pangong-hanle-tsomorriri. It was only when the grease drained completely and my steering wheel started giving grating sounds I realised what happened. But I was already too remote without access to a mechanic or mobile signal to fix it hence continued.
I am arriving at Manali on Sunday noon but I expect the maruti service center to be closed. I need urgent repairs and replacement of the wheel bearing before I hit the many expressways that demand a cruising speed of 100 on my way back to Bangalore.

If anyone knows a workshop at Manali that can do the repairs on Sunday with all parts in stock please DM me the contact.

Thanks for any help on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragul (Post 5403352)
If anyone knows a workshop at Manali that can do the repairs on Sunday with all parts in stock please DM me the contact.

Thanks for any help on this.

Just past Nehrukund as you're coming down through the upper valley is Manali Motors, on the right. They do a lot.of Gypsy work, have most spares, and might be open Sundays, I can PM you later today to confirm.

There's a mechanic at Vashisht Chowk who has a good supply of.spare parts too.

If not those, might be better off to head a little further down, 20-odd km's to Patlikuhl, authorized Maruti service is there and Sunday should be open (Tuesday being Patlikuhl bazar's off-day).

-Eric