Team-BHP > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd March 2009, 00:37   #511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenopower View Post
Nutty pics as usual. What bacha log ka video you people take. Add some variety to your pics and vids yaar.
Ya you might call them bacha log ka pics and vids but its better to be like this rather than being like budha log who don't join in for a drive ...cheers
Old 23rd March 2009, 00:59   #512
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Nutty pics as usual. What bacha log ka video you people take. Add some variety to your pics and vids yaar.
Bacha log ka video...Variety, aree you should have been there... Ohhhh sorry you were working till 3am while we were chilling out. CHEERS.BURRRRPP!!!!

And the picture of me in the 800.. Just want to clarify... THATS NOT MY CAR!!!

Last edited by danlalan : 23rd March 2009 at 01:10.
Old 23rd March 2009, 12:27   #513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Bacha log ka video...Variety, aree you should have been there... Ohhhh sorry you were working till 3am while we were chilling out. CHEERS.BURRRRPP!!!!
Ya some people just have nothing better to do
Old 23rd March 2009, 17:12   #514
Awaiting Email Confirmation

LOL! Dan finally going back to the roots in that picture LMAO!!! And who is that? Don't tell me this ones called Mala D DEV P? HAHAHA!!! Wow man, she's all up in your grill, if you know what I mean...
Old 23rd March 2009, 17:36   #515
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ya some people just have nothing better to do
Yes that because we dont work SATURDAY NIGHTS!!!!
Old 23rd March 2009, 23:06   #516
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Yes that because we dont work SATURDAY NIGHTS!!!!
Lolz!!!dont lie

Awesome kalti.com members meet.The guys at the pump were laughing at the back during your photo session boy you lied them your coming from kanyakumari
Old 24th March 2009, 00:16   #517
Senior - BHPian

Yes yes, But it was a good drive. DAM!! That vtec can keep up with a chipped VRS is suprising. Friday night was also fun. We came to zafrans in town. Decided at 2am. Came back by 5am that night.

Saturday night was decided a bit more early. 11pm..??? Was it. At first i thought id have to drive and iam blind at night driving but Pdev came to the rescue with an 800!!! And so did anku who decided to take his VRS.

Stopped over at KSM-Vtecs place to pick him up. Now all this time i was trying to gear my self for sitting in that 800 ON THE EXPRESSWAY to lonavala.. Wondering what speeds would it hit..60kph,80kph??? Should i just tell the guys iam sick and run home, or just vanish. But to my relief KSM said he'd take his car. PHEW!!!
We spent a good amount of time in Bandra itself first trying to quench and then in the Bandra station traffic.
We must have left for lonavala at around 1am. I was taken back by the traffic. It only grew thicker and thicker as we travelled.

Ksm and me in the VTEC. And Ramie, Anku, Pdev n FRIEND in the Rs.
We got seprated at the Palm Beach entry as we didnt take that turn. Upon reaching the Expressway START.
The VTEC had to wait a good 5minutes before the VRS could catch up. I switched places with Ramie at the Start of the expressway. From there on till the Toll Booth it was a crazy drive. Reaching scary speeds. That VRS with its BOV sounds like something else. It moves after 3500 and how. It eats up tarmac raw and spits it out.
The Vtec of KSM's somehow managed to keep up all along. Even with our windows up we could hear the roar of that Conical and the honda hitting VTEC and going into the 6000's.
Stopped at the Food plaza to get a little into our stomachs. Where i saw a green one and shouted "THE GREEN ONE IS MINE" Dam was she smokin hot or what. Didnt stop for too long there and moved on quick only to hit traffic just about 10kms from lonavala.
SNAIL pace traffic. This Ksm said he witnessed quite often. Why i still wonder..Maybe because of the Hairpin bend they've created just before the exit to lonavala where trucks run out of steam.
It was fun though because in that traffic i spent most of my time through the sunroof of the VRS..
We entered Lonaval only to be stopped by cops AGAIN!!The checked found nothing and we moved on the tiger hill. We went there with the intention to eat, Well atleast some of us thought so but a little to late we were. COPS beat us to it there also. PArty Poopers they can be at times. We hung on there for a while and decided to head back but then the cops caught the Vrs. Before the cop could come to the Kaushiks car we scooted..
So it was me, Ramie in the vtec with kaushik waiting for them. Since couldnt go back and didnt have much to do, Kaushik decided to do a RALLY STAGE SS2 LONAVALA all of a sudden. We went a good 10 Kms or more till he got off his Nasha of driving. HE drove like a controlled MAD man on some of those stretches ofcourse with a little care. Honda do handle well i must say with those yoko's.
Finally got a call from anku that he was out of JAIL. Caught up with him and headed to mumbai...With a scare on the expressway as the Skoda showed on 10KMS TO EMPTY AND THEN ZERO Somehow managed to reach a pump.. filled her up and reach home... BLAH BLAH BLAH iam tired of writing. Good night.ZZZZZ
Old 24th March 2009, 01:37   #518
Senior - BHPian

why did cops catch you ll so many times ? what happened ?

rev
Old 24th March 2009, 13:11   #519
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxx View Post
Don't tell me this ones called Mala D DEV P?
HAHAHA..that was a good one mickey.
Dan has put down a moment by moment description of the ride!..i think he missed teh part when they halted to pee or something
Old 19th April 2009, 04:00   #520
Senior - BHPian

Drive to Town

Anyone for a Night Drive ???

OK lets go to town for a drive!!!

And it was a sudden plan which was a BIG HIT!!! we had 7 cars and a bunch of Krazzy guys and gals..

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4015.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4033.jpg
Old 19th April 2009, 04:06   #521
Senior - BHPian

More Pics

That's all for now ...you will get to know tomorrow morning i guess...

Keep up the spirit guys !!!

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4009.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4010.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4022.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4023.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4032.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4035.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4037.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4039.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4043.jpg

Anyone for Night Rides/Drives within Mumbai?-dscn4044.jpg
Old 19th April 2009, 04:12   #522
Senior - BHPian

Old 22nd April 2009, 12:57   #523
Senior - BHPian

it was one crazy meet and specially the time we spent at jucie center. i think we guys will not be entertained at the same place again after whatever happened on that day. how can you behave like this guys? lol
Old 22nd April 2009, 15:50   #524
Senior - BHPian

i saw a white getz with graphics and a silver swift with neons at nariman point taking the U turn. at that time i wasn sure but then later on i saw dans ikon on marine drive. so i realized it was you guys

rev
Old 22nd April 2009, 16:40   #525
Senior - BHPian

Oh!! the you should have joined us dude.

So when is the next drive????

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech View Post
i saw a white getz with graphics and a silver swift with neons at nariman point taking the U turn. at that time i wasn sure but then later on i saw dans ikon on marine drive. so i realized it was you guys

rev

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks