Team-BHP - Chennai Team-BHP Meets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   Chennai Team-BHP Meets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/37526-chennai-team-bhp-meets-54.html)

Is it??? Where Satish?? Is so we could probably meet up there!! Would be more apt!!!

should be the chennai trade center. We could meet on 16th for this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoranjit (Post 1128665)
should be the chennai trade center. We could meet on 16th for this.

Somebody confirm this please.

This info is there on the CTC site:

International Auto Show From 16 Jan 2009 TO 19 Jan 2009

:: Welcome to Chennai Trade Centre

Yes,its called the 'International Auto Expo'. I've been invited. Why not we all decide on a time ,day and check it out? The best time would be the afternoon on saturday(since friday is out of the question). It might be too crowded on sunday.
How about after lunch,fellas?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsg
I don't see any point in us just driving tens of hundreds of kms for a meet and lunch.

Now you mock at our very successful MMMM meet? You are so in trouble,dude!

Somehow I have become an addict of shows at the Chennai Trade Centre.

I predict that there will be massage chairs and bean bags; there will be people who attack you with hand-held, red vacuum cleaners; there will be tupperware, tandoori cookers and things to cook chapatis. There will be Bosch pressure washers.

They may pay lip service to the name of the exhibition by including a car, however I find that the copy writing for the ads for these dos is done long before the space is sold, and is optimistic to say the least!

Hey, I talk like this, and yet I still go? Yep! Sad, eh? ;)

And I do intend to go to this one, hoping to see more than a few cars, and more than a few things related to the automobile world. Not sure when though.

If anyone sees a fair-haired westerner wearing kurta and vesti, especially if he is getting out of a filthy Swift, say hello!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VSG12777 (Post 1128296)
Just a meet would be preferable this time. I don't see any point in us just driving tens of hundreds of kms for a meet and lunch.

Sir, If a C-TBHP meet is without a drive, then its pointless. Whats the fun if one cant prove "mine is bigger and better than yours" ??

If you wanna get to know someone intimately, then PM him / her and carry on. We dont..well atleast I dont know many people intimately at C-TBHP

lol:

and all of us meet just for the sake of a drive!

Afternoon on saturday would be great, I'm in!!

and this means.... :D
Quote:

i've been invited

Quote:

Originally Posted by madan80 (Post 1129738)
and this means.... :D

:eek:
It means I've received an invitation to attend the show.
And when you letting me ride that bicycle on the track?cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1129386)
If you wanna get to know someone intimately, then PM him / her and carry on. We dont..well atleast I dont know many people intimately at C-TBHP

lol:

and all of us meet just for the sake of a drive!

I met the Sir that made the above statement last weekend - for the fourth time - he couldnt remember me , my name or my nick on TBHP - but he could remember my car when I mentioned it. Thats how the past meets/drives have been.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjcherian (Post 1129947)
I met the Sir that made the above statement last weekend - for the fourth time - he couldnt remember me , my name or my nick on TBHP - but he could remember my car when I mentioned it. Thats how the past meets/drives have been.

Pardon the poor Sir. Age is catching up with him.lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjcherian (Post 1129947)

Well Sushil, I do apologise for that
:Frustrati

But some things [read cars] kept immaculate remain in one's memory. Your RED Swift is one of them!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 1129974)
Pardon the poor Sir. Age is catching up with him.lol:

Nitrous, so when are we dragging? After all age is catching up with me and is currently at my advantage!

@Headers: Thanks - am really impressed now Vikram ! I was jokingly making a fuss since you remembered my car - I was impressed - thats all i care about - my name doesnt mean much on TBHP :-).

So is there a meet on 16th ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjcherian (Post 1130409)
So is there a meet on 16th ?

Oh yeah, why not? Guys, so is there a meet on Friday the 16th?