Team-BHP - UPDATED with Pics/Report - Mumbai Guys: Drive on 26th Jan '06 to Daman
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Team-BHP Meet Section (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/)
-   -   UPDATED with Pics/Report - Mumbai Guys: Drive on 26th Jan '06 to Daman (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/9723-updated-pics-report-mumbai-guys-drive-26th-jan-06-daman-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper
Hey,

Please get your original LIC policy and a extra cover for the passengers then maybe someone will have the courage to ride shotgun;) (JK)

Viper

PS - If the Speed Run is on then I guess the drive will be off as everyone will want to be there.

You overlooked the update viper. :)

And i think daman might just be too long a drive, and we should stick to amby valley or something even thought the road to daman is perfect for a weekend drive.

manson.

Am in for a drive.Any place Any time;-)

I have voted for daman,but even lonavala is fine.

Guys ,i think you should go for daman ...but i feel mahableshwar would be better ...u can go via the nh17 and come bak via the nh4 GQ...this way u will get the best of both worlds...nh17 for superb corners and on coming traffic and nh4 for speeds....

me here in bengalooru :(((((((((

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson
what you getting for your vtec?

and yes i think i'll be around for the drive, whose riding with me though :confused:

manson.

p.s. update: i ve been shifting gears at 1500-2000 rpm all the time recently.

bro i ll be riding wid u but promise me that i ll come home back safely and let me get my life insurance first

Why the sad faces, Satya? We had great fun at the karting track, which you boycotted!!! Now atleast come to Chennai!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Why the sad faces, Satya? We had great fun at the karting track, which you boycotted!!! Now atleast come to Chennai!!!

sad face because me was naaat well and missed out on the karting ....and cannot come to chennai as laaats of work ...so no haaalidays faaar me:mad:

I'd have loved to come. But sorry, work wont let me.

Count me in if its on 26th, destination can be any either lonavla or daman.

Hey Ford,

If you are getting your car then I'm not getting mine. Dont want to be in a dinky car when you blast past us all.

Viper

PS - Try and get your clutch replaced by then as well as upgrade your brakes.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suyog_007
Hey guys m in but the thing is that mumbai drag run is on 22nd i suppose so if its not on 22nd then for sure m coming with my YAMAHA RX100

dude drag is not on 22nd,, its on or later den 18th feb

Quote:

Originally Posted by viper
Hey Ford,

If you are getting your car then I'm not getting mine. Dont want to be in a dinky car when you blast past us all.

Viper

PS - Try and get your clutch replaced by then as well as upgrade your brakes.;)

clutch expected by 21st-22nd, but brakes will take some time getting rear disc brake conversion by L.K, mean time trying to arrange better brake pads.

any update on this topic ? please:

Auto expo is there on 26th jan right?

guys there are no updates so is the drive there or no and if yes where r we going