Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2011, 01:20   #1
BHPian

Swift diesels acceleration and rollon timing chart

I need your help.
I had a year or so back come accross a thread wherein a BHPian had posted a tabular chart with Swift diesels acceleration and roll on timings, versus other cars in a related thread.
Despite using Google and T-BHP search to locate it I cant find it and now I dont know how?
Is there some way I can seek help from other T-BHP users or from the management because there must be others who have contributed to that thread.
I remember included was a comparison between cars using the MJD engine, providing in gear acceleration timings and upto 100kmph speed timings.
Please help me find it or gather this information.
Appreciate it. Thanks.

Moderators please delete or merge if this is inappropriate. Thanks.
Old 25th June 2013, 20:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Swift diesels acceleration and rollon timing chart

To clarify, I was referring to the previous tune up of the MJD engine, and included in the comparison was some statistic which proved that the MJD in Swift tune is among the quickest in gear and it was only the Laura then, that was quicker that the Swift DDIS. It was some statistic, hence I was looking for it. There was a neat table this BHPian had posted.
Old 26th June 2013, 23:02   #3
Senior - BHPian

I exactly couldn't follow you. But it can be one of those over hyped Pete's piggybacked Swift.

BTW why do you need that data.
Old 16th July 2013, 22:06   #4
BHPian

Oh, its just for the stats, it was mighty impressive as I recollect some statistic proved that the roll on timings of the Swift was as close as Laura, which made it faster than most other more powerful cars. It was a long detailed post and many BHPians contributed, still I find it difficult to find. Something interesting to analyse.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks