Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2011, 17:59   #1
Senior - BHPian

Ford Fiesta Classic - Technical Specifications & Feature List

Ford Fiesta Classic - Technical Specifications & Feature List

Team-BHP will now be uploading the full feature list and technical specifications of each car sold in India. This information isn't readily available; even manufacturer websites sometimes don't present all the data (intentionally), while the fancy formats they use make for poor readability. Then, we have some manufacturers who tend to confuse you by listing a glovebox as a feature!! Lastly, the official websites don't follow any standard display order as such, which can make comparisons across cars very difficult.

Team-BHP will follow a standard, easy-to-refer-to format across all Indian cars. With time, this data will be transferred to an interactive website section.

IMP : Please list out any errors in the following sheet; your contribution will greatly help the community, other BHPians & guests. You can point out corrections on this thread itself. Thank you!

Ford Fiesta Classic - Technical Specifications & Feature List-fiestaclassicspec.jpg

Ford Fiesta Classic - Technical Specifications & Feature List-fiestaclassicfeat.jpg
Stratos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2011, 18:10   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ford Fiesta Classic - Technical Specifications & Feature List

I am uploading e-brochure and price list of Ford Fiesta Classic. This will help members/guests to find all info at same place.

For prices click here Ford India - Request a Quote
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fiesta_Classic_brochure.pdf (420.1 KB, 2874 views)
Old 6th August 2012, 17:02   #3
BHPian

Hi,

I am unable to find a thread for the Ford Fiesta Classic (now Ford Classic) Duratec LXi, hence adding to this thread.

I wish to purchase a new Ford Classic Duratec LXi (Base version). The dealer a quoting an OTR price of ~6 Lacs. Request any owners of a Ford Fiesta Duratec to advise on performance/specs/mileage/maintenance etc. Any info will be really helpful.

I wish to buy the base version and outfit the car myself. Have some questions regarding the same -

1. Alloy wheels - Can 15'' alloy wheels with low profile tyres be fitted to the car, considering the deep wheel wells and arches? Any suggestions about alloys/tyres will be really helpful.

2. Air Filter/CAI - Any suggestions on make/model of Air Filters?

3. Is it advisable to get the security system as an additional from the Dealer itself? or will after-market models be better?

4. Any advice/suggestions on a decent-performance ICE will be highly appreciated. I need a good HU, 4/6 speakers, mid-range Amp, 1 Sub-woofer.

5. The base version does not come with a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Is it possible to get one as an additional factory-fitted part?

The car will be purchased and used in Delhi NCR.

Looking forward to advice/suggestions from fellow TBHPians.

Thanks.
Old 27th August 2012, 11:45   #4
BHPian

I wish to buy a diesel car.
Till now I had shortlisted an i20 sportz.
Saw this and seems to be a good option.
Can anyone who owns a classic diesel please throw some light on the performance and other aspects of this car?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks