Team-BHP > Technical Stuff

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2012, 22:39   #46
BHPian

re: Download the Owner's Manual (of Indian Cars) in PDF Format

Great job there bluevolt! Most of the cars are listed in your post but why no fords? :(
I've been searching for a service manual of a ford figo but found it no where. Being a DIY lover, service manuals make a big difference to me.

EDIT : Found the link to figo's body shop manual

https://rapidshare.com/#!download|35...EA31FD80DD|0|0

Last edited by kingofmyworld : 13th March 2012 at 22:45.
kingofmyworld is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th March 2012, 22:50   #47
Senior - BHPian

Ford Cars

Guys you can download the owner manuals of Ford cars (international variants) from this link https://www.fleet.ford.com/maintenance/owners_manuals/default.asp.

PS - Please bear with me till I upload more manuals.
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2012, 02:25   #48
BHPian

UPDATE: Was able to download the manual from rapidshare using I.E.
Mod may delete this post, Sorry for the trouble.

Can someone please re-upload the Hyundai Santro Xing Manual, The rapidhare link says Invalid parameter.

I am trying to do D.I.Y. maintenance of the car this month, so please update the link soon.

Last edited by ghpk : 17th March 2012 at 02:28.
Old 17th March 2012, 10:34   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghpk View Post
Can someone please re-upload the Hyundai Santro Xing Manual, The rapidhare link says Invalid parameter.

I am trying to do D.I.Y. maintenance of the car this month, so please update the link soon.
The link is working - https://rapidshare.com/#!download|621l34|1178944308|santro_service_manual .rar|8516

Try some other browser. Do let me know if you are still not able to download and I will again upload on some other site.
Old 24th March 2012, 12:11   #50
BHPian

Does anyone have OHC service manual in pdf format, thanks in advance
Old 24th March 2012, 13:09   #51
BHPian

I have the EEC v service manual for Ford ikon, Fiesta, Figo. Only problem it is in spanish. It has resistance value for CTS sensors, TPS, various sensors and pinouts. Anyone who wants it please tell me. It is over 3mb so it is not attaching. Mostly DIY stuff, might help if someone told you ECU problem.

I have attached the pdf with a 3rd party service( sorry mods if not allowed) Also happy to note this is my 100th post

http://www.2shared.com/document/lOuS...tec_ROCAM.html

Last edited by Catalyst_delhi : 24th March 2012 at 13:18. Reason: uploaded with 3rd party,wanted to mention 100th post
Catalyst_delhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2012, 11:22   #52
Senior - BHPian

For all Punto owners, here is the download link for user manual for Grande Punto India
Owner Handbook Fiat 199 - GRANDE PUNTO INDIA VERSION English

File is in PDF, Size is around 4.5 MB
If you find any difficulty downloading, PM me your email id. Will email the manual.
Old 23rd May 2012, 20:07   #53
BHPian

Need help in locating a Workshop/Service (not User) Manual for Fiat Adventure Sport or alternatively for Palio 1.6 (petrol). Have gone thru all relevant Team-BHP threads - no joy. Have tried Internet searches - also Haynes - no luck. Appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Old 26th August 2012, 12:37   #54

Hi, everyone.

I have managed to get a full copy of the Ford Figo Service manual. Including the body part repair (Part 5: uploaded previously by kingofmyworld). Additionally it has ALL wiring diagrams, assembly, Pin-point tests etc. It is hyperlinked throughout for your reading/tinkering pleasure. However it is from FORD SA, but the model number is same and I couldn't find and difference from my Figo. It is a ZIP of hyperlinked pdfs, unzip and start at the pdf named "front_page.pdf"

However it is a large-ish download at 129MB. I have at present given a hyperlink to my DropBox public file. Dear mods, can you suggest a preferred site or method to share such large files? Please feel free to modify my post as deemed necessary.

(I have mostly been lurking around in the forums, reading/imbibing the wonderfully delicious things you guys write about cars. Feels really nice to contribute something, however small. Cheers!)

Link for DropBox (DropBox says 1hour to upload @ 12:34PM): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91943881/FIGO.zip
Padfoot is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th September 2012, 21:37   #55
BHPian

The original Service manual for Ford ROCAM 1.3 and 1.6 and Endura 1.8D is here

http://www.fordwrm.co.za/manuals/For...op_manual2.pdf

Catalyst_delhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2012, 19:45   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padfoot View Post
Hi, everyone.

I have managed to get a full copy of the Ford Figo Service manual. Including the body part repair (Part 5: uploaded previously by kingofmyworld). Additionally it has ALL wiring diagrams, assembly, Pin-point tests etc. It is hyperlinked throughout for your reading/tinkering pleasure. However it is from FORD SA, but the model number is same and I couldn't find and difference from my Figo. It is a ZIP of hyperlinked pdfs, unzip and start at the pdf named "front_page.pdf"

However it is a large-ish download at 129MB. I have at present given a hyperlink to my DropBox public file. Dear mods, can you suggest a preferred site or method to share such large files? Please feel free to modify my post as deemed necessary.

(I have mostly been lurking around in the forums, reading/imbibing the wonderfully delicious things you guys write about cars. Feels really nice to contribute something, however small. Cheers!)

Link for DropBox (DropBox says 1hour to upload @ 12:34PM): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/91943881/FIGO.zip
Thank you so much buddy
Old 15th September 2012, 19:54   #57
BHPian

does anyone has Scorpio VLX MHawk Refresh Service manual??
Old 21st October 2012, 11:35   #58
BHPian

Nice Initiative.

I have the complete Workshop Manuals for Maruti Suzuki Swift ( 11 PDF files ), can upload or share in case anybody interested.

Also, I found this Online Parts Catalogue for all Suzuki Cars. It's a Russian site, Google translate can be used to translate it in English -

http://suzuki-cat.ru/?&action=reg&region=AS

Also, Can anybody help me out with the NHC Workshop Manual ?
Old 29th November 2012, 00:01   #59
BHPian

There is a book exhibition going on in Sunderbai hall at Churchgate in Mumbai. 29th is last day I suppose. Books are available Rs 100 per kg.
There were some service manuals by Haynes but those were old models like FIAT UNO, FORD FIESTA (old), Ford engine which I dont recollect, Mazda etc. Only few were there. Anybody curious or interested can visit. Tomorrow I shall not beable to visit the same.
HydroFuel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2012, 20:20   #60
BHPian

Can anyone help me with an owner's manual of the Kinetic Honda? Mine is a '96 model and I have lost it.

Most Viewed