Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th March 2012, 10:49   #1

Toyota MR2 Repair

I own a toyota 91 MR2 Turbo, based out of Pune, I am finding it really tough to find a good Garage which can do up the car. There are always these small issues with the car, have spent a year and visited two garages spent money, but all pune garages can do is give stories, no one remotely close to what Arush at Autopsyche can do. I am willing to take my car to Mumbai, can anyone suggest a good garage in mumbai, have the following issues
Cooling: need to replace or repair hoses
Electrical: complete check up
Speedo and RPM not working

Have recently got the engine done up with all orignal toyota parts.
Old 25th March 2012, 11:57   #2
BHPian

Re: MR2 Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by samirkapoor View Post
I own a toyota 91 MR2 Turbo, based out of Pune, I am finding it really tough to find a good Garage which can do up the car. There are always these small issues with the car, have spent a year and visited two garages spent money, but all pune garages can do is give stories, no one remotely close to what Arush at Autopsyche can do. I am willing to take my car to Mumbai, can anyone suggest a good garage in mumbai, have the following issues
Cooling: need to replace or repair hoses
Electrical: complete check up
Speedo and RPM not working

Have recently got the engine done up with all orignal toyota parts.
Try Tune Up Plus, Baner.
Same place where I am building my hybrid Lancer
Lancer CK chassis with Cedia 4G94 block with 4G93 DOHC head with a Lancer Petrol F5M41 gearbox.
So I can say,these guys are capable.Their electrician is a very experienced guy.
Try it out.
Was your car at Soheil's place by any chance ? Is it a Gujrat registered red MR2 ?

Last edited by Amey : 25th March 2012 at 12:00.
Amey is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th March 2012, 12:43   #3

Re: MR2 Repair

Yes the Car was at Sohils Place but its a MH registration, the GJ one is a Celica.Thanks for your suggestion, will buzz them today itself.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks