Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2015, 17:09   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat Siena - Nicely Refurbished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Excellent restoration. It was a delight to see such a passion for your beloved cars.

What are the latest changes you made? Have you changed the color of the car?

Lately, I encountered a Siena Car in my home town. It was a Diesel version manufactured in 2000, and asking Rs. 1,50,000/- (Without Insurance and 80K on Odo) with good running condition. Iam in confusion whether to seal the deal or not.
Thanks Wildy.
I entirely changed the colour from Maroon to Blue and added Alloy wheels. Its my National Highway car, which has covered more than 10 states.

1.5 Lacs is a tad high for a Siena Diesel. They should be in the range of 75k - 1 Lac. Dont spend more than this.
Parts are all available, but a little costlier.
If you need any help, you are welcome to ping me.
Best Wishes.
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2015, 19:08   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Thanks Wildy.
I entirely changed the colour from Maroon to Blue and added Alloy wheels. Its my National Highway car, which has covered more than 10 states.

1.5 Lacs is a tad high for a Siena Diesel. They should be in the range of 75k - 1 Lac. Dont spend more than this.
Parts are all available, but a little costlier.
If you need any help, you are welcome to ping me.
Best Wishes.

Wow, That's awesome. Kindly share your experience with this car in Long-Term Ownership Reviews forum. That will be a great help in gaining the knowledge for the new enthusiasts like me.

And thanks a lot for your kind advise on Siena.
Old 18th September 2023, 01:24   #33
BHPian

Stumbled on this post while digging up about the Sienna. Its awesome. Would love to see how the car is now! Any recent pics? Also did you change the color of the car afterwards? Almost 8 years after the last post was made in this thread and a Decade after your restoration! Phew, time really flies ha…
M_Poweredd_ is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks