Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2006, 17:06   #1
BHPian

TATA INDICA BS In the rain

yup the BS these tata cars are causing me is insane, the other thread abt the safari and this one abt the indica (2003)the driver side door is LOCKED, i didnt open the car for 2 days and now this morning i tried opening from the driver side and the key wouldt turn then tried the passenger side. that door opened i got it and tried opening the door from the inside and it wouldnt open again ... what could it be ?
is it that ghosts got into both my tata cars in the rain ?
Old 13th July 2006, 23:03   #2
BHPian

it plainly appears that you don't service your cars properly, Go ahead and take them to a TASS and get the central locking Checked and Actuators checked and if its just normal locking, get the lock cleaned with the Spray they use to clear oil and grime and then lubricate with another spray..!

About the Safari Ghost, Bhai..if your brother had noticed such a problem...why delay it all this time..Are you waiting for a disaster to happen..Electrical shorts can cause damage and sometimes mishaps leading to fatality..! Humyum, one of users had a short under his seat in his 800, Lucky that his car survived with only damage to the seats..!

Take care of any electrical issue irrespective Summer/Monsoon/Winter..!

regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks