Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2015, 15:01   #1
Senior - BHPian

Baleno / Esteem spares available at Pratham Motors, Bangalore

Having trouble sourcing spare parts for your out-of-production Baleno or Esteem? Here's something that you'll find very useful:
  • Pratham Motors is an authorized Maruti dealer in Bangalore, who stocks & sells genuine parts for Maruti cars.
  • Have 100+ parts for the Baleno, 400+ for the Esteem, 200+ for the Gypsy and 150+ for the Grand Vitara (Here's the list with prices and part numbers - Pratham Motors.xlsx)
  • They even stock parts for the remaining range of discontinued Maruti cars like the M800, Zen, A-Star, Estilo, Versa, SX4, Kizashi, old WagonR, old Swift / Dzire, old K10 & Alto (Here's the entire list with prices and part numbers - Pratham Motors1.xlsx)

Contact Person: Mr. Shyamkumar Hegde
Tel: 9880149063 / 9880433307
Email: spares@prathammotors.com, pratham.blr.spr1@marutidealers.com
Address: M/s, Pratham Motor Pvt. Ltd. #16, Sarjapur Outer Ring Road, Bellandur, Bangalore - 560103

These parts will not be shipped. Only over-the-counter delivery is available at the moment.

In case the part you're looking for isn't available at Pratham Motors, they might even help you source the necessary part.

Last edited by GTO : 8th September 2015 at 18:15.
S2!!! is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 8th September 2015, 15:35   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Baleno / Esteem spares available at Pratham Motors, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2!!! View Post
In case the part you're looking for isn't available at Pratham Motors, they might even help you source the necessary part.
This is how many MGP shops work too, specially ESSAR Automobiles who also happen to be an MGP Dealer in Bangalore, I have many times paid for a lot of parts and either they have called me back or I have inquired about its arrival and picked it up. So, basically if a part is not in stock - You can pay upfront first and they place an order and hand over the receipt.

Regarding parts of the Old Gen WagonR (and more) - Most of the MGP Dealers in Bangalore - NEMA, ESSAR, POPULAR have stock for some of the most regular parts like - Clutch Set, Cables, Spark Plugs, Struts, Mirrors, Tail and Head Lamp assemblies, Gear Shifting mechanicals, Wheel bearings, Lower Arms, Belts (Alternator & Water Pump) etc.

In Bangalore, ESSAR and NEMA have been the most popular shops when it comes to buying MGP Spares and most of them even accept payment via cards too.

My usual practice has been to visit them and ask them for the Parts catalog and then inquire about the part and buy or pay upfront and they place the order.

Off late, since the running of my WagonR is reduced by almost 1/4th, there has been no usual wear and tear and its been long I visited a MGP shop.

Last edited by paragsachania : 8th September 2015 at 15:36.
paragsachania is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks