Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2014, 00:24   #31
BHPian

Re: Coolant/oil query.

UPDATE : White smoke has reduced though there is oil leak (White smoke only appears when revved up to 4,000 RPM during the first start up of the day). Checked it with one of the local mechanic he said the leak is from the "Crank" & "Chamber".
I'm going to confirm it with other mechanics as well.
Old 12th November 2014, 08:20   #32
Senior - BHPian

Please get it fixed asap, you are possibly worsening a problem and are looking at an engine overhaul.
Old 9th June 2015, 13:39   #33
BHPian

Thanks for the reply really appreciate it!

Honestly, I don't even know what to do with the car, its a 2002 Model which i bought for 65k and totally understand you get what you pay for. I have already spent 30-35K on the car for new brakes, shockups, ac servicing, brake booster, windshield, etc. I rushed for the repairs as soon as i bought the car and later realized about the oil getting burnt. For now, all I am doing is filling up 2L loose oil per month and driving the car.
I am from Mumbai (Mira Road) and would really appreciate if someone is willing to meet with me and give me an honest opinion about the condition of my car I dont trust the local mechanics, some tell me to go for a new engine while some suggest to get it repaired. Problem is that I have already spent 30k on this car and hence not wiling to sell it.
Thanks & much appreciated!

Last edited by ampere : 9th June 2015 at 13:51. Reason: Formatted post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks