Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th February 2017, 06:23   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Thank you @Me.Boss for the detailed response. Here is what owner had to say -
Quote:
Thank you for your detailed analysis and opinion. The vehicle is brand new - purchased in October 2016 and driven for less than 3000kms. This was my first long drive in the vehicle after purchase. There was absolutely no impact whatsoever. Even when the vehicle jumped the median, M&M claim that the impact they speak about is the one where the wheel hit the edge of the cement road and also sent me pictures (this part is funny coz the picture shows that the edge is merely an inch above the separator) and the median we are talking about had only mud and a few bushes. There are no other dents or even scratches other than the one on the bumper that was caused due to the bushes at the median.

My suspicions got stronger when I was not given any response for over 45 days. After taking it up on social media, they shared a 1 page investigation report telling me that they found a nail in the tyre. No job card, no details of the extent of damage after repeated requests till I lost patience and took to social media and consumer court.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks