Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2007, 22:54   #1
IMP
BHPian

Optra, Aveo-UVA, Matiz OEM Service Manuals online!

Hey guys, i was searching through on some content related to the cheverolet lacetti, and guess what i found out! I mean is it supposed to be available?

Daewoo Service Manual

This links to a very browsable, full service manuals for the optra 1.8 1.8AT 1.6 also the Aveo UVA and the Matiz, also there is the Kalos Notchback which i doubt whether it is the Aveo Sedan.

It's a great resource for everyone IMO, moreso for Matiz owners on the forum, for whom getting good service is a problem (for now).

Also there is a common squeaks and rattles section, so now i know exactly why my optra suspension squeaks over only the first few bumps on my out every morning, and never throughout the day, now i'm gonna thrash the service advisor to lubricate the stabiliser shaft insulators using teflon tape! muuaahhahahh...

Gives you a lot of insight inside the car, all wiring diagrams, DTC's, and there is the Labour Time Guide ( Couldn't make out anything from it though ) It should help us to verify the labour costs we are charged.

Does anybody know any more such sites for other cars? It would be a great place to refer to for some deep technical gyan.

Cheers!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks