Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2004, 13:06   #1
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Formula India

Hi guys,
If you guys think TeamBhp rocks, there is also another site which rocks. And thats Formula India. This is how Team BHP came into being. From the first post by M5[GTO] inviting us to Formula India *[Welcome People] to the last post by M5 himself inviting us to our newly formed forum Team-BHP [www.team-bhp.com - Our new Address] we have discussed almost everything related to cars and bikes.
From Enzo's and Mclaren F1's to Shnatanu's VTEC, from K&amp;N filters to toilet paper<span style='color:red'>*</span>, from ABS *to Drifting, we havent missed anything. We have had our share of debates and arguments with fellow members but we lived thru it and are still ONE at Team-BHP.

<span style='color:red'>*</span> Well not literally discussing toilet papers. But one of our members Mr. Smiley Central<span style='color:blue'>*</span> [a.k.a Sachin Gupta] started talkin abt it.

<span style='color:blue'>*</span>I refers to him as Mr. Smiley Central cos if u sees his posts he uses a lots of smileys.

Hey SG I doesnt means any offence.
Old 17th April 2004, 13:15   #2

hii v12,
know any books which tell in detail abt bike engines ,with sketches etc???
Old 17th April 2004, 19:00   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

V12,

Thanks for taking me down nostalgia lane. I remember when I created Formula India, it was you who sent me the red logo for the homepage.

Formula India sure had some of the best discussions ever, and it will always serve as a rich resource for Indian automotive information.

But there is no search function to go through the archives there. The limited resources available over at MSN groups, alongwith the status of having our very own domain made me upload team-bhp

GTO
Old 17th April 2004, 19:17   #4
Senior - BHPian

Yeah man, that site must have tons of info by now.

I wasn't really a happy site reading those arguements with &quot;Mr. Smiley Central&quot;. I can't imagine how i even got myself into such stupid talk.

Thank god that has ended for good!!!

But, like they say &quot;every cloud has a silver lining&quot;, and teambhp has proved that to be so right.

I'm sure we're all happy to have started on the right foot here and i wish it stays that way for all eternity.

Good luck to all team-bhpians!!!

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 17th April 2004, 19:32   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (v12 @ April 17 2004,21:36)]we have discussed almost everything related to cars and bikes.
From Enzo's and Mclaren F1's to Shnatanu's VTEC, from K&amp;N filters to toilet paper*, from ABS to Drifting, we havent missed anything.
That reminds me, we even talked in detail, about all types of drivers, right from &quot;M Schumacher&quot; to &quot;Ramlal&quot; (who ever that might be)

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 18th April 2004, 14:25   #6
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]But there is no search function to go through the archives there.
Ya that was the only problem. the Album was a good thing.

Ya even the Ramlal discussion was good Shantanu.
Old 18th April 2004, 15:38   #7
Team-BHP Support

hahaha...man that did bring back a lot of good memories! ;-]

&quot;know any books which tell in detail abt bike engines ,with sketches etc???&quot;
http://www.howstuffworks.com for basic engine workings
and try google.com to search for more specific stuff..dont underestimate the internet!

cya
R

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks