Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2015, 12:03   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Was the shudder while turning and in the steering? Driveshaft could be the culprit it there's no shudder in straight line.

Cheers,
Ardhendu
Hi
The shudder/vibration was after turning when i pressed the accelerator for a few seconds.the sterring was partially straight when it happened. What do you think could be the culprit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
IT is the dual mass flywheel giving up. Means replacing the clutch. Will cost you arouns Rs 35000
Oh I better take it for detailed check up at okhla then, since motinagar farenheit has waiting for 12 days they said a no yesterday.

This car is just 15k run 2012 model At elegance coming to me for 12.2Lacs. Should i do somemore bargaining then and would any one here have any number from skoda who can give me all the service history over mail?

Mods : Please merge both the posts.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 4th August 2015 at 12:11. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Please edit your post within the 30 minute edit window to add/edit your posts.
Old 4th August 2015, 19:07   #17
Team-BHP Support

Re: Skoda Oct. 1.9 Tdi: Vibrates during takeoff and in the reverse gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
Oh I better take it for detailed check up at okhla then, since motinagar farenheit has waiting for 12 days they said a no yesterday.

I was referring to the original person who posted about his Octavia before you hijacked the thread with the Superb

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks