Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2023, 10:07   #1
BHPian

Need advice for my Ford EcoSport - Issues when cold

Hi,

My ford ecosport tdci 2016 (1.35 lakh kms) is exhibiting an issue which I would like your advice on.
When moving from cold (I. E. When it's not been driven for a couple of days), it feels very rough. Good deal of trembling on the steering wheel, vibrations and a squeaky, jingly noise - seems to be from the front suspension. I had it checked and they've confirmed that the suspension is good, and also the wheel bearings.
The issue goes away after about 20-30km of driving, after which the car is butter smooth.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thks
surfatwork is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2023, 19:26   #2
BHPian

Re: Need advice for my Ford EcoSport - Issues when cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfatwork View Post
Hi,

My ford ecosport tdci 2016 (1.35 lakh kms) is exhibiting an issue which I would like your advice on.
When moving from cold (I. E. When it's not been driven for a couple of days), it feels very rough. Good deal of trembling on the steering wheel, vibrations and a squeaky, jingly noise - seems to be from the front suspension. I had it checked and they've confirmed that the suspension is good, and also the wheel bearings.
The issue goes away after about 20-30km of driving, after which the car is butter smooth.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thks
Seems to be a sensor issue.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks