Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2023, 15:18   #1
BHPian

Maruti Suzuki Fronx “6 star NCAP rating” - truth or lie cum Marketing ploy?

Some news sites and car blogs are screaming that the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Fronx has scored an unprecedented 6 stars in the NCAP rating. They went on to quote sources from NCAP saying people at NCAP were very appreciative of the fact that Maruti seems to have woken up after a dismal safety record and has now gone on the produce one of the safest cars ever.

I don’t see any NCAP fact sheet neither is the global ncap website mentioning anything about this.

I personally do not believe Maruti will produce a vehicle with good safety and let’s face it, they just don’t have to; people who buy Maruthis do not seem to demand excellence or safety standards.

So is this just scam news designed to aid Maruthi marketing? Or fact?
thirdmainroad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2023, 15:20   #2
BHPian

Re: Maruti Suzuki Fronx “6 star NCAP rating” - truth or lie cum Marketing ploy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdmainroad View Post
Some news sites and car blogs are screaming that the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Fronx has scored an unprecedented 6 stars in the NCAP rating. They went on to quote sources from NCAP saying people at NCAP were very appreciative of the fact that Maruti seems to have woken up after a dismal safety record and has now gone on the produce one of the safest cars ever.

I don’t see any NCAP fact sheet neither is the global ncap website mentioning anything about this.

I personally do not believe Maruti will produce a vehicle with good safety and let’s face it, they just don’t have to; people who buy Maruthis do not seem to demand excellence or safety standards.

So is this just scam news designed to aid Maruthi marketing? Or fact?
I read the article on one of the auto blogs and it mentioned at the end that it was posted on 1st of April and it was just a joke nothing more.
nik0502 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2023, 15:37   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: Maruti Suzuki Fronx “6 star NCAP rating” - truth or lie cum Marketing ploy?

Mod Note : Thread closed.

It must be a 1st April joke.
Sheel is offline   (6) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks