Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st September 2023, 16:11   #16
BANNED

Re: VW DSG stuck in reverse! Passerby fits back the transmission connector base bush/bush pin

Hi,

I was just thinking what would have happened if the car sent to VW Service. Kudos to that guy who helped (saved) you from a big hassle and unnecessary tensions.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 1st September 2023 at 16:29. Reason: Kindly quote a post only when necessary.
Old 1st September 2023, 16:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: VW DSG stuck in reverse! Passerby fits back the transmission connector base bush/bush pin

This happenned to me as well with my Figo in the middle of traffic. As soon as it happened, I knew what it was and since I had nothing on me to tie the shifter in place, I used my shoe lace and drove back home and to the ASS the next morning !

VW DSG stuck in reverse! Passerby fits back the transmission connector base bush/bush pin-img_20180405_090256.jpg
fiat_tarun is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 1st September 2023, 17:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
A panoramic image of the location is essential for understanding
Here you go. Kindly excuse all the dirt and grime
Attached Images

Last edited by corvus corax : 1st September 2023 at 17:22.
corvus corax is offline   (26) Thanks
Old 6th September 2023, 20:30   #19
BHPian

After knowing about the Volkswagen emissions scandal, sometimes known as Dieselgate or Emissionsgate, I decided never ever to purchase a VW or it's sub brands.

VWs might be very well engineered vehicles, but, once a trust is lost, it's not worth a second thought.

Opinions will definitely vary.

All said, I love the old vw Passat and the evergreen cute beetle.
Old 12th September 2023, 12:48   #20
BHPian

The stranger probably knows more about the Polo than the 'trained' service guys at most VW Service Centers. This is why I haven't taken my Polo to a VW service center since I bought the car used 4 years back.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks