Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2008, 10:57   #1
Senior - BHPian

Verna Sx (ABS)

I have bought new verna sx with abs. i have one query that when i on the ac in auto mode: -

1. Air flow gose to high mode then on speed one.
2. Air from outside mode starts automaticly.

Please suggest me how to stop this?
Old 12th May 2008, 17:00   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I have noticed the same in a friends Laura. In auto mode, it will shoot to full blower mode, after which it gradually comes down. I guess the auto mode is programmed to cool the interiors as quickly as possible, and then settle down.

Quote:
Do you mean it goes automatically into recirculate mode? Again, it could be to cool the interiors in the most minimal time possible.

I doubt it will be possible to change the factory settings.
Old 13th May 2008, 09:21   #3
Senior - BHPian

Its sad to know this

Dont you think then it is useless to use this auto mode in such a hot climeat of mumbai and when such a bad polution is there on the road.
Old 13th May 2008, 09:28   #4
Senior - BHPian

It will work with the recirculate on.
the recirculate button has to be pressed fequently. it turns itself to vent when the temperature inside the cabin reaches the user's preference.
I find it irritating that I have to keep pressing the recirculate button every now and then.

-rippergeo
Old 15th May 2008, 07:35   #5
BHPian

Well if U go through the manual of Verna, U will find ur answer....the mode is Max A/C if U switch on the A/C in that mode the A/C and recirculation cannot be tuned off, it actually by design and not a problem. If U want to turn off A/C and recirculation and just want blowers to work, just switch to front blow mode.

Also there is no difference in MAX A/C mode and front blow mode...Just the name thats it.
Old 11th July 2008, 10:46   #6
Senior - BHPian

What I think on this issue is when you say "auto" it has to be the way I and you want it to be, and not the way company think's it to be. There has to be one programming which can have the way I and you want it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Racer View Post
Well if U go through the manual of Verna, U will find ur answer....the mode is Max A/C if U switch on the A/C in that mode the A/C and recirculation cannot be tuned off, it actually by design and not a problem. If U want to turn off A/C and recirculation and just want blowers to work, just switch to front blow mode.

Also there is no difference in MAX A/C mode and front blow mode...Just the name thats it.
Old 6th May 2009, 16:17   #7
BHPian

I know this thread is old, but I had the same problem.
Reading carefully the manual which came, I found out that..
Auto mode controls -
- blower speed
- circulation mode
- where you want the air to go (front/feet/windscreen)

Once you put in auto mode, and you change the circulation mode, the other 2 controls are still in auto, whereas the circulation mode will get stuck on to the manual setting. This is true for all 3 controls. After auto mode, if you change the setting of any 1 control, the rest of the controls will remain in auto mode, whereas the one you changed will stick to your setting. Very ingenius I must say. So basically I just switch to auto, and then change the circulation mode to internal, and thats it, the blower speed and all are still in auto mode (the auto indicator on the lcd turns off though even if you have only 1 manual control and 2 automatic).
Old 8th May 2009, 09:14   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwadhwa View Post
I know this thread is old, but I had the same problem.
Reading carefully the manual which came, I found out that..
Auto mode controls -
- blower speed
- circulation mode
- where you want the air to go (front/feet/windscreen)

Once you put in auto mode, and you change the circulation mode, the other 2 controls are still in auto, whereas the circulation mode will get stuck on to the manual setting. This is true for all 3 controls. After auto mode, if you change the setting of any 1 control, the rest of the controls will remain in auto mode, whereas the one you changed will stick to your setting. Very ingenius I must say. So basically I just switch to auto, and then change the circulation mode to internal, and thats it, the blower speed and all are still in auto mode (the auto indicator on the lcd turns off though even if you have only 1 manual control and 2 automatic).
Yes you are right currently I am doing the same thing.
Old 27th December 2009, 22:06   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 View Post
I have bought new verna sx with abs. i have one query that when i on the ac in auto mode: -

Please suggest me how to stop this?
The ACC is working as intended. It will switch back to re-circulation mode once the intended temperature is achieved. Switching to the lowest temperature and then slowly back to preferred (works till 23 Deg in Bangy) forces it to work in Re-circulation mode.

Regards,
Mav

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks