Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2008, 16:52   #1
BHPian

Dupont Under Chassis coating in chennai

Hi I would like to know if Dupont under chassis coating is available in chennai.I checked 3M price they are quoting 3500 plus taxes.I read one of the posts in this forum that Dupont offers the same for 2000 with same 5 years warranty.If anyone has an idea if Dupont has this service in chennai.Also let me know if other than 3M is there any company or dealer who offers these services.Lastly I would like to apologize if this is a repeat post which is already discussed here. Looking for helps from all the experts n guru's here
Old 24th June 2008, 23:23   #2
BHPian

no replies yet guys help me i want to know in one of threads that dupont charges 2000 for the treatment while 3M charges 3500 if its not available in chennai i need to go for 3M only.so suggestions and help sought in this matter
Old 25th June 2008, 13:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

Most of the company service centers provide under chassis anti rust coating. Do check with them. It comes with warranty too.

There is a 3M detailing center near SIET college. Check if they offer the above and at what price. Call them at 044-243-15317.
Old 25th June 2008, 16:47   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Most of the company service centers provide under chassis anti rust coating. Do check with them. It comes with warranty too.

There is a 3M detailing center near SIET college. Check if they offer the above and at what price. Call them at 044-243-15317.
Hi Aditya,

I have checked at 3M and my service centers rate is 3500 plus tax.I am just checking on Dupont as they offer the same for a lesser price.Why pay more when u get the same at a lesser price.Correct me if i am wrong

Deepak
Old 3rd August 2011, 14:45   #5
BHPian

Re: Dupont Under Chassis coating in chennai

Bringing back life to this thread
Can someone provide me the address of any workshop where I can get my car underchassis painted in Chennai? Is Dupont still having a service center in chennai and how much they charge for that?
Old 3rd August 2011, 15:29   #6
Senior - BHPian

Heard, 3M is moved inside Guindy Industrial Estate.
Please check by calling them before a visit and post the new place details.
Old 4th August 2011, 11:48   #7
BHPian

@Ramanan.skr
Check out balaji agencies listed in the Chennai section of the directory. I got my car's underchasis done there. Alternatively, if your car is new, then the SA at the A** center can get it done for you as they typically have a Wurths or 3M person at the workshop.
Old 4th August 2011, 22:51   #8
BHPian

How much it generally costs in Balaji? I was quoted by a nearby workshop for 2.5K.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks