Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2008, 17:51   #1

Palio Roof linning clip

Friends,

In my palio 1.6 sport, there was a irritating sound from the roof within 2 months from the date of purchase. The dealer V.S.T motors, chennai, set this right.

But during the removal of the roof linning they had broken one of the clip holding the linning (rectangular clip at the rear end). They said that the clip is not available and would let me know once the spare is available. Neither V.S.T motors, Chennai nor Concorde Motors, Chennai have the spare. Conconde when contacted said that they tried everywhere but are unable to get the spare (Clip).

V.S.T motor today(28th Jun 2008), said that he has the spare and asked me to come and get it fixed. After reaching the service centre in Mount Road, they say that i have to go to the Sales office to purchase the spare. In the sales office close to General Patters road, Chennai, the person askes me to try for the spare with Gautham Automobiles and A.M automobiles. They also dont have the clip.

Does anyone know the shop in chennai where we can get FIAT Stile spare with ease?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks