Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2008, 22:25   #1
BHPian

Any reliable denting painting shop near Indirapuram or Noida.

Hi Guys,

Today some Idiot hit my palio from back side and gave couple of big dents. And all this happen when I was getting it back after one week from service centre because of another accident last week. I don't want to go to A.S.S again because I just paid more than 23K from my pocket for getting other things done for last accident.

So guys please suggest some good reliable denting and painting workshop in Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) or Noida area.

Thanks

Mod's Note: Please be mindful of the language you use on this board. Abusive language whether used directly or indirectly is deemed unfit for public posts/threads. Post edited.

Last edited by Jaggu : 8th September 2008 at 22:55.
Old 9th September 2008, 10:33   #2
BHPian

There's one good shop for this purpose near NTPC (or Prakash hospital) in Noida. I got my Cielo fully made from this place after a major accident. Can give you the number of this guy if interested.
Old 9th September 2008, 15:04   #3
BHPian

Any reliable denting painting shop near Indirapuram or Noida.

you can go to Sector 16 noida
Anwar Khan motors- he charges a little more than rest of sect 16 but his work speaks for himself,he has made/modified quite a number of cars in noida.

PM -If you are inclined..

Thanks
Old 9th September 2008, 17:15   #4
BHPian

Well I got my Swift's fender bender & a couple of scratches removed In Noida Sector -16 only , by a guy called Sabir. Just mention his name to any one in the market & they will lead you to him as he is quiet popular.
But he doesn't have a paint booth (I don't think any one in Sec-16 does), but the paint matching was absolutely spot-on.
Old 11th September 2008, 16:31   #5
BHPian

Thanks to all of you for suggestions. I visited some workshops in Sec-16 and eventually end up getting it done from a guy in Sec-22. The work was really good and on time and price was also less than the Sec-16 guys quoted.
Old 31st March 2010, 18:04   #6
BHPian

Can you share the contact details of the workshop as I need to get some denting/painting done to sort out the right hand side back door?
Old 11th May 2010, 18:20   #7
BHPian

Visited Anwar Khan Motor in Sector 16 Noida. They took time but did a very good job. I would highly recommend them.
Old 12th May 2010, 23:25   #8
BHPian

Can you post some pics? Did he take care of the orange peel? How is the color match? Were any adjacent panels also sprayed to match the color?

Would much appreciate your inputs as a reference for the future.
Old 1st June 2010, 14:13   #9
BHPian

Picture is attached after the repair. I did not take the photo before the repair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipul_singh View Post
Can you post some pics? Did he take care of the orange peel? How is the color match? Were any adjacent panels also sprayed to match the color?

Would much appreciate your inputs as a reference for the future.
Attached Thumbnails
Any reliable denting painting shop near Indirapuram or Noida.-img_0256-medium.jpg  

Old 31st August 2013, 07:36   #10
BHPian

Re: Any reliable denting painting shop near Indirapuram or Noida.

Anwar Khan Motors seems to be getting good review from the above posts. Maybe its a good place to have on google maps?
I am a google maps contributor, so let me try to add it to google maps for all to benefit.

Currently introducing this place on google maps with my best guess. Would fine tune it if I get such comments, or by manually visiting the place as soon as spossible.

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#...0!2i775!4f13.1
Old 26th September 2017, 19:43   #11

Re: Any reliable denting painting shop near Indirapuram or Noida.

Guys, I'm looking for a reliable denting painting shop in Indirapuram area where I could get
* 2-3 panels repainted
* Dry clean the complete interior
* Routine Service that involves Oil, Filter change etc

If anyone can recommend a tested shop, it'll be really helpful.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks