Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2008, 19:44   #1
BHPian

Are my Diesel injectors clogged?

Hi,

I have a Hyundai Verna CRDI SX bought in June 2007. It has clocked 26 K Kms so far. Now I find that the turbo kick in does not happen or is feebly after 1800 RPM. I have tried the same fuel pump recomended by Advaith Hyundai dealership and always use normal diesel. Is it because of bad fuel? I once had an engine checklight burning when I started the car (2 days after I gave my car for service @ 25 K - Fourth service; as I plan to give car for service every 5 K for oil change) and when I took the dealer, the checklight issue vanished but did find some error due to VGT when he plugged in the OBD reader to the car. there has been no issue from then but I do feel some lethargy with respect to the car performance. Please suggest some advice. Would using System D help?

Also, I have another problem. I do hear a feeble noise when I release the clutch after changing gears. The mechanic says that it is a problem due to a gap between the Transmission and differential and is normal. I am not willing to buy it. The car is still under warranty. Would suggest your opinion on this?

Last edited by DWind : 30th September 2008 at 20:00.
Old 30th September 2008, 20:21   #2
Senior - BHPian

You can try using SystemD(2 tank full) and is it possible to remember the OBD Code it generated, I can help you more, if I know the code.
Old 30th September 2008, 21:05   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Drive some other verna to compare it to your car,if your car has some problem it is hyundai's headache to find the cause.
Old 30th September 2008, 21:13   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hoist the car and get the shaft checked for play near the couplings. Lower down and then check the shaft again. Have the shaft bolts tightened. Check gearbox mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWind View Post
Hi,

Also, I have another problem. I do hear a feeble noise when I release the clutch after changing gears. The mechanic says that it is a problem due to a gap between the Transmission and differential and is normal. I am not willing to buy it. The car is still under warranty. Would suggest your opinion on this?
Old 30th September 2008, 21:56   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Hoist the car and get the shaft checked for play near the couplings. Lower down and then check the shaft again. Have the shaft bolts tightened. Check gearbox mount.
Which shaft are you talk about gd sir?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks