Team-BHP > Technical Stuff
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st March 2010, 01:37   #31
BHPian

UPDATE ON ENGINE NOISE: Now the Engine makes that extra unwanted grunt post 2000rpm till 2500rpm and mellows down thereafter till the 3000rpm mark. Is there some issue with the tuning of the engine folks??
I am really confused about the same and the intensity of the sound is just increasing. Any help, guys?
Old 21st March 2010, 20:14   #32
BHPian

It is really bad to know about your problems and about electricals I have heard civic's electricals are very delicate (Complex in setup) and any wrong move can result into complete change of wiring as rightly said here will cost a bomb.
I have driven 27K in my civic and I did not rorated tyres well on time as a result 2 of the tyres wore out quickly (Front) and other issue is the center locking main control on driver side was making noise at the time of locking the car.
Prestige honda chandigarh changed it the moment i told them with in warranty, apart from that there is absolutely no issue in the car.
3 times (500 km each time) I have driven my car on roads which are just full of pathhols and bigger ones, many times scratched the belly on those roads and car has performed pretty well, rather I was impressed by the build quality and sturdiness of Honda.

Seems you should get your car checked to the other option available and see if it makes adiufference.
Old 24th May 2010, 15:43   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennius View Post
UPDATE ON ENGINE NOISE: Now the Engine makes that extra unwanted grunt post 2000rpm till 2500rpm and mellows down thereafter till the 3000rpm mark. Is there some issue with the tuning of the engine folks??
I am really confused about the same and the intensity of the sound is just increasing. Any help, guys?
@gennius: Its been about two months now. Do you have any updates on the resolutions to the problems with your Civic?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks