Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2010, 16:08   #16
Rai
BANNED

More details on the fix please

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmanju View Post
The issue was - there was no power supply from AC relay to AC system. He did something and got it fixed.
Hello cdmanju,
Can you please give more info/details on the fix done to your car. I have exactly same issue in my Fiat Petra 1.6 ELX.
Last three weeks, I am trying to get this issue fixed. Changed the Evaporator (of-course my Evaporator was fully clogged), Changed Expansion Valve and Changed Thermostat. (All repairs done by Tata/Fiat Dealer in Bangalore). Still the Problem exists.
AC works fine for first 20 Minutes, with very good Cooling, Afterwords it doesn't work.
Old 21st August 2010, 16:31   #17
BHPian

Had the same problem in my father's Siena TD60. The problem was later traced to compressor getting heated up , which results in pressure build up in the system and subsequent cut off. Finally solved it by changing the Compressor ( which was procured by V-Cool Bangalore) . Costed me about 18K.
Old 28th September 2010, 01:54   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Hello cdmanju,
Can you please give more info/details on the fix done to your car. I have exactly same issue in my Fiat Petra 1.6 ELX.
Last three weeks, I am trying to get this issue fixed. Changed the Evaporator (of-course my Evaporator was fully clogged), Changed Expansion Valve and Changed Thermostat. (All repairs done by Tata/Fiat Dealer in Bangalore). Still the Problem exists.
AC works fine for first 20 Minutes, with very good Cooling, Afterwords it doesn't work.
Please little details of the issue, so that i can co-relate and guide you better.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks